1.    #1  
    Since two days ago, I got my palm to freeze and i need to pull out the battery each time. It freezed twice while using photo viewer to see a particular bitmap. I erase the bitmap but I don't know what else to do if it happens again. I did'nt receive the too many cards issue as before but it's freezing now and not always while using the photo viewer. It happened once while using calendar. Do I have to use web os doctor or wait for the next update hoping it will fix it. I never use web os doctor before. Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    What about an app, have you recently downloaded a new app? I've found one app that will freeze my phone, as soon as I deleted it my phone worked perfectly. I tried again with the same app because I really wanted the app, it froze up my phone the second time so I gave up on the app, I had a conversation with the developer but he couldn't figure it out.
    if ur phone is freezing i'd suggest putting it in front of some sort of heat source to warm it up
    If your phone keeps constantly freezing maybe it's a defective make. take it to your local network store