1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I have received a new sim card from my provider as my old one wasn't 3G.

My data was backed up to Palm Profile last night but I can't find out where to restore all my contacts...............

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have received a new sim card from my provider as my old one wasn't 3G.

My data was backed up to Palm Profile last night but I can't find out where to restore all my contacts...............

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt
    Did you have a gmail account? If so, and it was synced, when you log into that email account, it will sync automatically.

(same holds for yahoo, etc.)
  3.    #3  
    i have a googlemail account and i logged into it but it hasn't restored contacts telephone numbers.

any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    i have a googlemail account and i logged into it but it hasn't restored contacts telephone numbers.

any ideas?
    Call Palm! They keep a running database of about 10 or so days long that they can restore your contacts. It will require re-loading your profile but it works and it is free.

I had a Pre replaced a few weeks ago and my apps all came back but my contacts (except for the most recent one I had added) and notes were all gone. A few minutes on the phone with Palm and a "partial erase" to reload my profile and voila. It was all back.
  5.    #5  
    Brillians, thanks