1.    #1  
    This is likely a false alarm, but the top left of my pre feels...loose. I can press it in, etc. And it's not the back cover. Is this normal? It's not THAT bad, but I don't recal noticing it when I purchased the phone (i've only had it a few days), and no other area of the phone is like this.
    If it seems tighter when it's open than you have the classic Pre "oreo" effect.
    It's very normal for this phone.
  3.    #3  
    It is tighter when open, but I can still feel it. Will this problem get worse with time?
    My battery seems so much looser whenever i take the battery cover off. Also when I dropped the phone from about three to four inches, it shuts itself off about 50% of the time.

Also, the Oreo effect has gotten worse, but not too bad. I've had my Pre since the end of June 2009!

There is a crack, I guess from dropping the Pre one of maybe three times. It is located in the top left of the Pre.

Also my Volume rocker switch is now starting to have problems, so my Pre is about to be replaced hopefully with a non refurbished one.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown91 View Post
    It is tighter when open, but I can still feel it. Will this problem get worse with time?
    It may not get much worse, but it sure as heck won't get any better, thats for sure.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys. Kind of an annoying problem, especially playing games where I need to touch the part of the screen near the loose area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown91 View Post
    Thanks guys. Kind of an annoying problem, especially playing games where I need to touch the part of the screen near the loose area.
    You're welcome.
    There are some homemade fixes that may or may not work for you.
    Just do a search here for oreo fix and u'll find some info on it.