Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I recently purchased the Photosafe and kamasutra apps and it made me think that some apps are best if they are invisible and not readily accessible to others. I was wondering if someone could develop a patch that would allow users to choose which apps display (or are hidden) in the launcher page. Basically a menu option to display or hide the page that contains the apps you dont want readily available in case your phone is laying around or compromised in any way. thanks in advance
    good idea. I took it upon myself to hide a lot of unnecesary apps by editing the appinfo.json file and adding "visible": false,

I removed tasks, help, bluetooth, Wifi, and a few others. While an app would be awesome, each time you say to hide an app, that would have to run a patch to insert that line into the json ile. So, it's probably not doable. That's the reason why the hide nascar, mp3, sprinttv, etc patches are all separated.

If you want the specific steps, let me know.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    yeah I want a toggle type thing where I can hide & unhide apps at my leisure like folder options on Windows.