Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    You may be able to get something on AT&T now ... and you let AT&T up-sell you to the Pre.

I would talk to a AT&T rep, tell they you want to go to AT&T but want the Palm Pre, as them what you can do.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I thought you bought a practice Pre so you could play with it... did you take it back already?

Ya, I only could have it for 30 days.. I had to take it back even though I didnt want to
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I have 2 days remaining on my 30 day period to return my Pre Plus. At this point, I'm seriously considering it, given the horrendous GPS issues. With the recent news that AT&t is likely to release their version within the next 10 days combined with reports that the AT&T Pre Plus will be a much better device, that's a very tempting option. I have been very pleased with my Pre Plus, but EXTREMELY disappointed with Verizon. I know AT&T isn't the greates, but at least I know what I'm getting. Verizon markets themselves as having great customer service and a great network, when in reality they treat customers like crap and use highly corrupt business practices.
    amen to that, i wold go to sprint though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    I have AT&T and they have been nothing short of wonderful. The customer service is the best I have had, they help me with any problem I have, and when I had a defective phone, they sent be a bran new one.

I have been with AT&T for 7+ years, and have no had any problems with them. Also AT&T is one only carrier I get service for.

I dont like Verizon for alot of reason, the GPS being the newest. I also cant surf the web while talking on any other service but AT&T. The only think I dont like about AT&T is the marriage to the iPhone.
    I completely agree with you, I have been with AT&T for 6 years now, 4 in a row and they have the best cs in my expierence. They always seem to actually listen to your issue and work with you to solve it whether it's setting up a payment plan or going over minutes they always seem to be able to compromise just enough to make fix the situation. In my expierence with verizon, they will not budge on anything and just don't want to listen to you.

My pick is definately AT&T, though if Sprint was gsm, I might pick them, had sprint for 2 years and while the cs wasn't helpful, they were kind of easy to take advantage of and the service was really good.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    I completely agree with you, I have been with AT&T for 6 years now, 4 in a row and they have the best cs in my expierence. They always seem to actually listen to your issue and work with you to solve it whether it's setting up a payment plan or going over minutes they always seem to be able to compromise just enough to make fix the situation. In my expierence with verizon, they will not budge on anything and just don't want to listen to you.

Yup, my dad has AT&T as well, and he was charged for things his phone that he did not think was his. He called AT&T, they said it did originate from his phone, but after they talk for awhile they reversed the charges. Now thats customer service!
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I have 2 days remaining on my 30 day period to return my Pre Plus. At this point, I'm seriously considering it, given the horrendous GPS issues. With the recent news that AT&t is likely to release their version within the next 10 days combined with reports that the AT&T Pre Plus will be a much better device, that's a very tempting option. I have been very pleased with my Pre Plus, but EXTREMELY disappointed with Verizon. I know AT&T isn't the greates, but at least I know what I'm getting. Verizon markets themselves as having great customer service and a great network, when in reality they treat customers like crap and use highly corrupt business practices.
    So, Yankboy, your 2 days to return the VZ Pre Plus are up. What did you end up doing?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12