Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    @ Scavenger.. Tell us why anyone here should be trying to convince you to stay? Are you going to invest in the future of Palm with a multibillion dollar grant?

Normally I would share an opinion, all Operating systems have flaws. But I won't waste another keystroke
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by savager View Post

Please tell me what is so great about our Pre? please, I have 9 days left.
    The Palm Palm is so great because it > you
    The data radio is the biggest battery drain on the Pre hands down, bar none, period, end of story. I've gotten into the habit of turning off data when I know I'm not going to be using it for a period of time (not optimal, I know, but I'm a total battery miser). I also broke down and got a touchstone for my car and one for my office since my signal is godawful in the building. I rarely have an issue with battery life anymore as long as I'm mindful to keep the data connection on a tight leash if I'm going to be away from a charger for a longish period of time.

Hopefully the next device will provide a bit better battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by z28marols1 View Post
    Thanks! Now if I could only figure out whats conflicting causing the install to fail... :-(
    Yes, there are some Top Bar patches that are not compatible with others. After installing the Today swipe patch, I found I couldn't install the Top Bar Temperature meter patch.

I'm glad that if there's a problem, they just refuse to install. It prevents a whole heap of bugginess, but it makes you choose between apps sometimes.

And I don't like to choose

Maybe Jason, or someone will build some crazy all encompassing top bar patch that is well tested and solid. (hint hint) Until then, un install patches one at a time to see if they conflict. It sucks, but that's the only way to do it.
    Sconix informed me that it was probably the hide quick launch bar that was conflicting. He also said that he is releasing an update that will play nice with the agenda patch.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234