Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'm looking from somewhere to download WebOS doctor 1.3.5.1 and all the download links are dead... please if anyone has it can they please share?
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpatcas View Post
    I'm looking from somewhere to download WebOS doctor 1.3.5.1 and all the download links are dead... please if anyone has it can they please share?
    The version is old.. Click on the link, pick which service u use and click on 1.4.1

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIron21 View Post
    The version is old.. Click on the link, pick which service u use and click on 1.4.1
    The links don't work... i want 1.3.5.1 i get too many cards in use on 1.4.1
    Palm kills the links to the old Doctors to prevent people from downgrading
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    By the way i should say im on sprint
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    Palm kills the links to the old Doctors to prevent people from downgrading
    So does anyone still have it?
    i know there is someone on this forum who does, as I wanted to donwagrade my VZW pre plus to 1.3.5.1 and the only people who had the 1.3.5.1 doctor were sprint users... so yeah, someone has it... wish i could help. Best of luck though
    Just note Palm advises against downgrading to previous webOS versions because of the many changes we make. There could many adverse actions that we try to prevent.

I think the main thing I want to figure out is WHY you want to downgrade, maybe you are having an issue that can be resolvable.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    they may want to downgrade to get a different carrier working, i know i did.
    try reflash 1.41,it should work
    I have some older versions, but since they all have the same name, its hard to say,
    I think the oldest one I have is from 8/25/09 and is 198mb

let me know if you want that..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by alexpatcas View Post
    The links don't work... i want 1.3.5.1 i get too many cards in use on 1.4.1
    What are you trying to do on 1.4.1.1 that causes the Too Many Cards error?
    Actually the OP's first post in this thread was over a month ago, so I'm guessing he probably got his problem resolved by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Actually the OP's first post in this thread was over a month ago, so I'm guessing he probably got his problem resolved by now.
    Oh... I hate when that happens
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh... I hate when that happens
    You can blame mejoppa for responding to an old thread.

In fact, if you check his posting history, at least 10 out of his 11 posts are responses to threads in which the last post is over 1-3 months old, and his posts are usually a single sentence of a few words.

Looks like a clever way to boost his post count past 10.

Edit: Yeah, that's exactly what he did. All 11 posts of his were made today (06/06/10) between 09:02am and 09:27am.
    Last edited by Trekker; 06/06/2010 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    You can blame mejoppa for responding to an old thread.

In fact, if you check his posting history, at least 10 out of his 11 posts are responses to threads in which the last post is over 1-3 months old, and his posts are usually a single sentence of a few words.

Looks like a clever way to boost his post count past 10.
    I've seen worse... One guy bumped 10 threads that were all at least 10 months old with a post of "plz ignore" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've seen worse... One guy bumped 10 threads that were all at least 10 months old with a post of "plz ignore" lol
    Yeah, I've seen quite a bunch of 1, 2, 3 posts, etc.

They should change the forum rules so that a new poster's first 10 posts are placed in queue for approval before they are actually posted.