1.    #1  
    Ok so I have searched everywhere. The phones Help, online, this forum, App Catalog. I just bought a Palm Pre Plus and Ican't find Mobile Hotspot that I was told came with the phone, that help seems to think should be in Launcher, That is nowhere to be found. And not MyTether. I'm not "donating" 15 bucks for something that is advertised as free for the phone.

Am I missing something obvious?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
    Ok so I have searched everywhere. The phones Help, online, this forum, App Catalog. I just bought a Palm Pre Plus and Ican't find Mobile Hotspot that I was told came with the phone, that help seems to think should be in Launcher, That is nowhere to be found. And not MyTether. I'm not "donating" 15 bucks for something that is advertised as free for the phone.

Just start typing mobile hotspot, it should find it. Also log into verizonwireless.com and activate it. You could also call to have it activated...
    Depends on where you have bought it.

Try searching for "hotspot" on the app catalog.
    It was in the Launcher on my Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    It was in the Launcher on my Pre
    It's in the launcher in my Pre+ as well. I didn't install it, as I don't use it... it's just there.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post

I had the same problem when I got my phone Saturday UNTIL I updated the software and it appeared under the launcher tab.
    yeah, I bought my Pre Plus 2 weeks go and I had to ask the tech in verizon store for the program. They said I have to do update and it showed up in the app launch.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Mine came with my first software update after purchasing.
    Try updating your phone, if it doesn't show up then go search the app catalog and download it.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    free mobile app = greatest thing ever
    Software update is what u need. After u update you will see the icon in launcher screen.