1.    #1  
    ok, well.. here goes

updated to 1.4.1.1 on my gf's palm pre plus for vzw... and she is getting the standby luna restart bug... stupid me didn't look if i could d/l 1.3.5.1 just in case,and since i cant find a download link for it im well screwed lol..

i have read that restarting luna after installing preware or well any app would help, but if anyone knows where i could find 1.3.5.1 for verizon it would make my life so much easier not to mention, not hearing her complain over and over and did i mention over again.lol

just figured i would try and ask here really don't know what else to do. Hope anything i just typed made sense after an hour looking on google everything is a bit fuzzy and not sleeping doesn't help

thanks all
    Quote Originally Posted by iB4STiD View Post
    ok, well.. here goes

updated to 1.4.1.1 on my gf's palm pre plus for vzw... and she is getting the standby luna restart bug... stupid me didn't look if i could d/l 1.3.5.1 just in case,and since i cant find a download link for it im well screwed lol..

i have read that restarting luna after installing preware or well any app would help, but if anyone knows where i could find 1.3.5.1 for verizon it would make my life so much easier not to mention, not hearing her complain over and over and did i mention over again.lol

just figured i would try and ask here really don't know what else to do. Hope anything i just typed made sense after an hour looking on google everything is a bit fuzzy and not sleeping doesn't help

thanks all
    You're only solution is to doctor the phone. I haven't heard of this bug as much with 1.4.1.1, so it's not a common problem with the update. You can't revert back to an old update. If you do, it will automatically update you to the latest version.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    You're only solution is to doctor the phone. I haven't heard of this bug as much with 1.4.1.1, so it's not a common problem with the update. You can't revert back to an old update. If you do, it will automatically update you to the latest version.
    updates can be blocked with quickinstall by blocking the UpdateDaemon cant it .. thats what i read
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Is her phone a stock pre or is it homebrewed?

Nevermind. I noticed you installed Preware. I'm not a big fan of modifying a stock phone, but if one is going to do it one should only do it to their personal phone.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    homebrewed but ive told her to restart luna whenever she download's somtin off preware, seems to help, but i really want to find 1.3.5.1 for her.

someone has to have a backup for the verizon pre plus.. ::sigh:;
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post

Nevermind. I noticed you installed Preware. I'm not a big fan of modifying a stock phone, but if one is going to do it one should only do it to their personal phone.
    well she likes the patches, the call block patch alone is great, not to mention some of the top bar patches. she liked her pre, but after showing her preware she love it that much more