1.    #1  
    The device is covered for 1 year by Palm, correct?

If my phone craps out in 11 months and I get a replacement, is that one covered for a year as well? Or am I totally screwed once I get past the 12 month mark from my original phone?

Haven't had a single problem yet (well, aside from the obvious GPS), but just curious.
    In the uk, if you get a replacment legally you are covered for the 12 months again because it is a new device. Not to sure about anywhere outside of europe though.
    I am pretty sure the manufacturer's warranty is only from the date of purchase and not actually how long you have had the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    I am pretty sure the manufacturer's warranty is only from the date of purchase and not actually how long you have had the phone.
    Correct.
    However in the UK under the supply goods and services act a product must be fit for purpose. If you were sold the phone on a contract longer than 12 months then the product should be fit for use for the length of the contract (providing you havent done somthing silly like droped a rock on it) as your next expected to get another phone mid way into a contract.
    They should also be of satisfactory quality (which inclides durablility) which depends on the product but can be up to 6 years and is judged on what the product is and what you paid for it, a phone costing 200+ as with alot of expensive electrical goods will be in excess of 12 months