1.    #1  
    my govnah setting is set to screenstate max-800 min-500,is it normal for the frequency to be showing 500 even the screen is active. Checking the screenstate it's still show the max-800 and min-500.
    Edit: if it says max 800 min 500, then you're running at 800mhz. That just means your are scaling from 500mhz-800mhz. Whenever you're not using your phone, it goes to 500mhz and whenever you start using it, it scales back to 800mhz. Capiche?

You actually have to have the 800Mhz Kernel installed for it to stay at 500-800mhz or you could have just used CPU scaler ultimate instead. Govnah doesnt make settings stick on restart, Cpu Scaler ultimate does. You can install the kernel by installing Super Prekernel or you can just install it manually.
  3.    #3  
    Capiche! Thought I read where the uber-kernel doesn't stick to reboot,regardless of what your using. Cpu scaler or govnah. This is my fist time using this.. Always wanna try something new. So the frequency scale down when you use the touchstone charger/reboot/lunar,then you have to reset the frequency again.. Right?
    if you are using screen state setting and find the pre is at 500 while on, your screen brightness is too low. Try setting it to something brighter (like 20%) and that should 'trip' the screen state to run at 800 when on. Check out the real thread for more info (or the wiki).
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    if you are using screen state setting and find the pre is at 500 while on, your screen brightness is too low. Try setting it to something brighter (like 20%) and that should 'trip' the screen state to run at 800 when on. Check out the real thread for more info (or the wiki).
    I'm using the factory setting brightness,which I think is 40%. I'll watch and see if the frequency stay at 800mhz after turing the screen off or putting it on the touchstone.
    You may find the latest alpha testing version of the Uber-Kernel (version 1.4.1-16) provides a fix for your problem. Let us know in http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2423919 if it does.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals