Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so I never post on the forums I just religiously read them and visit precentral atleast 50 times a day. Well anyway I have a pre with sprint, and today I went into a verizon stor just for the hell of it and all of their reps where too busy selling droids to customers. So what I did was went to the pre and pixie plus on display and typed in precentral.net let the page load then took a screenshot of the page and set it as screen saver with the words precentral.net zoomed in. I also put an alarm for the next day when the store opens I titled the alarm verizon reps this is the best phone in your store sell the crap out of it! Well just wanted to share what I did
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Haha, like the alarm title.
    fantastic!
    You can't make me!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm going to do it anyway I'm off tomorrow & I have nothing else to do
    That's funny.

Thanks for posting.
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    yeah i felt like i needed to do my part to help webOS and Palm
  7.    #7  
    have any of you guys ever done something similar?
    not yet, but your giving me ideas
  9.    #9  
    lol please share...
    lmao, I'm soooo going to do that now. i really love the alarm thing lol
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    That is freakin funny....the laugh of the day....GOOD JOB DUDE!!!!
  12.    #12  
    just doing my part i encourage everyone to do it
    Brilliant! That's the first good laugh I've gotten reading (and a lot of learning from) the forum in a while. I think I'm gonna follow your lead tomorow.
    haha love it ..
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    haha that is awesome! I have never done that but I have done something similar. A while back I was at the verizon store with my family and we were all lookin at phones and such. On some of the dumb phones I changed the banner to "sprint is better" and "your getting ripped of here." It was pretty funny.

I may have to try this, although I don't love going into vzw or sprint stores, I hate being pestered by sales people.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Awesome. Just might do this at my local VZW store. My fianceť and I are going to get her a Pre Plus tomorrow, so maybe I can do it then.
    Great idea, at least the Reps will have to play with the phone enough to try to turn the alarm off lol.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Very funny stuff!
    That is awesome! Ideas are churning...

If you know how, maybe do this on the Droid & even Storm! Set the alarms to go off at different intervals & make it reocurring.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    That is awesome! Ideas are churning...

If you know how, maybe do this on the Droid & even Storm! Set the alarms to go off at different intervals & make it reocurring.
    haha. I was thinking the same thing. When ATT starts carrying the webOS devices someone should go into a ATT store and do the same thing.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast