Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    so has anyone gone ahead and done it? Share ur stories?
    Why is there only one review of the AT&T Palm Pre on amazon.com??? User reviews are important...
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Yeah, but the bigger risk of this is that they'll start talking back. I was in a Sprint store and playing with the HTC Hero when it first came out. So I sent myself a text to see how it worked. And then I replied to see how the notification looked. For MONTHS after that, I'd get random texts from that phone! Some of which were just plain vulgar.

Now if you did it from sprint.com or verizonwireless.com so that replies don't come back to you, then maybe. But otherwise, I'm thinking it's not such a good idea.
    Yeah, giving out your number to random people that play with the display model isn't a very good idea. But it makes for a funny story
    ha ha cool beans
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    have any of you guys ever done something similar?
    I used to love going into the Apple store and changing the homepage in Safari to MSN.com
    LOL!

How do you set a screensaver?
    Quote Originally Posted by windywoo View Post
    I used to love going into the Apple store and changing the homepage in Safari to MSN.com
    LOL!

I love how some people leave FB logged in, and then people text from the phones - :P
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123