Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I am getting an error message when I try to view most of the pictures that people uplaod to facebook using the Palm FB app. I go into notifications and click on the highlighted area that says "photo" and I just get an error message saying unable to view photo. Anyone else having this same issue? Happens about 90% of the time.
    I'm having the same problem. It sucks because I had Prom last week and keep getting coments on photos and I can't view tem unless I use the browser or my PC.

Fix it NOW Palm!!!

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    I am getting an error message when I try to view most of the pictures that people uplaod to facebook using the Palm FB app. I go into notifications and click on the highlighted area that says "photo" and I just get an error message saying unable to view photo. Anyone else having this same issue? Happens about 90% of the time.
    Ayup - been seeing this error ever since updating to WebOS 1.4.1.1 and getting the updated FB app shortly thereafter.
    +1
    when I click fb photos, they load, but not all the way...perpetually blurry.
    Same issue here as the OP. I get the issue listed below. I've tried it on both EVDO and Wifi along with different friends (just to make sure the error wasn't friend specific).

facebook_2010-04-05.png
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!