Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    My friend and yours... Jason Robitaille has just been given the go ahead by the Dev to patch TweetMe to bring Blink Notifications to it!!!

Kal-El (mrkalel) on Twitter

Jason says a day or two!!
    Last edited by mrkalel; 05/04/2010 at 07:44 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Why hasn't Palm hired Jason yet?
    He gets things done.
    jason with palm would equal awesome phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Why hasn't Palm hired Jason yet?
    He gets things done.
    Honestly, I'd kill to be a part of Palm/HP in any official capacity whatsoever. Until then I'll continue to support them via my apps/patches and try and impress them any way I can, heh.

On the topic at hand, yea, I talked with the Dev of TweetMe and he gave the go-ahead for me to make some patches for TweetMe.

Probably just a few minor ones like LED notifications, but might do a few other ones if things go well. Expect to see the first patch or two released in the next few days (I'm away from home for today/tomorrow morning, thus the delay).

Anyone have any other realistic patch suggestions for TweetMe they'd like to see?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Honestly, I'd kill to be a part of Palm/HP in any official capacity whatsoever. Until then I'll continue to support them via my apps/patches and try and impress them any way I can, heh.

On the topic at hand, yea, I talked with the Dev of TweetMe and he gave the go-ahead for me to make some patches for TweetMe.

Probably just a few minor ones like LED notifications, but might do a few other ones if things go well. Expect to see the first patch or two released in the next few days (I'm away from home for today/tomorrow morning, thus the delay).

Anyone have any other realistic patch suggestions for TweetMe they'd like to see?
    They are probably waiting until you are done with school. That's my hope. How much longer do you have?
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    They are probably waiting until you are done with school. That's my hope. How much longer do you have?
    2 years left on my 4-year computer science major
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 05/04/2010 at 08:28 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    2 years left on my 4-year computer science major (took an extra year so I could get a specialization in networks and security, heh).
    I wish you the best Jason. I do infosec for a living. If the Palm/HP thing doesn't work out (which it should with your talent), I'd be happy to put a good word in for you at my place of work. That is if you're willing to move a couple hundred miles south.

Anyway.. I'm lovin TweetMe as well. LED notifications would be a great addition. I would love to see a "go to top/bottom" button as well.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    sound notifications would be nice - a chirp perhaps
    Jason, could you possibly look for a quick access to tweet, perhaps the song you are playing through a music player? Or, perhaps tweet your location? I would really love the ability to hide a specific friends posts, but not unfollow them altogether.
    yes sound notification is a must have please jason.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    possibly off topic but can't get TweetMe to log in. Enter user name and password but the program hangs on the "Sign Me In" screen. I have uninstalled/re-installed 3 times, Luna restart and phone re-start to no avail. Any ideas for a fix?
    /me remembers marc blank going to palm..