Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The fateful, graceful, "Too Many Cards"

So, just wondering, do you still get it, and how do you find it best be avoided? I Still get tmc on 3d games opening and such, and it's really begining to annoy me!!!A pre plus may be in order, its just gona be ££££ here in the UK, especially considering I'm still stuck in this contract with the normal pre! Anyway, yeh, whats your tmc experience??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    started using jstop about 2 months ago and hv not seen it since.
    avoid it by getting a Pre+

also by learning to create useful titles for threads you create
  4.    #4  
    Yeh, ok, fancy making me a UK pre+
  5.    #5  
    and then sending me the $700 to buy it

PS, you could have read the OP Cantaffordit...
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    I still get them. noticed it when i started buying all these 3d games on sale
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    and then sending me the $700 to buy it

PS, you could have read the OP Cantaffordit...
    I read it. The response was as useful as the title...
    how about you try installing jstop. then go read up in the developer forums. Sbromwich has a thread and user mamouton created some patches that help...

Search button = Useful

Vague Titles = Useless
    I have JStop and hardly ever get too many cards. If I do, a reboot fixes it.
    I notice I only get that if I have Preware (the app itself) running.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I see that too many card occasionally when I pick up a pre in the Verizon store, I just reboot it to clean out all the crap people have created on the phone and play with it for a minute. I can't resist making something like that right when I find it so screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    The fateful, graceful, "Too Many Cards"

So, just wondering, do you still get it, and how do you find it best be avoided? I Still get tmc on 3d games opening and such, and it's really begining to annoy me!!!A pre plus may be in order, its just gona be ££££ here in the UK, especially considering I'm still stuck in this contract with the normal pre! Anyway, yeh, whats your tmc experience??
    OP if you have preware, try JStop and use the auto garbage collector, the above poster is correct, it helps. Also question, do you reboot after a game or app install? Everytime I install any app, I reboot the phone and very rarely had problems, but I did occasionally get a TMC error. Reboot, back to normal.

Ever since I overclocked and used Jstop, I haven't had 1 problem.

Hopefully we 1st gen pre users will be rewarded with an awesome pre 2 . Even if we don't, the community here is awesome and I would put my 6-6-09 pre up against most phones out there.

Good luck
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Yup, I get it, and it is annoying. Usually it appears when I've got about 3 or so webpages going. And I've given up on 3D games-- rebooting the phone just to play 'em is ridiculous.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Ditto on the jSTop. It's a great, useful little app. I need to send that guy a donation.
    For the record, I knew without opening the thread that he was referring to tmc error!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I still get TMC error, not as bad since 1.4.1.1, but still present. Atleast it's only for 3D games now and not just random any time I am using the web browser(that was most annoying).
  17.    #17  
    Yeh, i use jstop, but still get it loads, sometimes cant even open a game after luna restart!crazy eh! I'm no linux expert, but i do wonder if their is any way to increase swap memory, and force swapping so that we can do alittle more multitasking..or even tasking!lol
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    OP if you have preware, try JStop and use the auto garbage collector, the above poster is correct, it helps. Also question, do you reboot after a game or app install? Everytime I install any app, I reboot the phone and very rarely had problems, but I did occasionally get a TMC error. Reboot, back to normal.

Ever since I overclocked and used Jstop, I haven't had 1 problem.

Hopefully we 1st gen pre users will be rewarded with an awesome pre 2 . Even if we don't, the community here is awesome and I would put my 6-6-09 pre up against most phones out there.

Good luck
    ENVY
  19.    #19  
    BTW, to all those who don't like this thread....I am just wondering if it is STILL an issue for most, so I can compare my experience with others, CURRENTLY, and try to resolve this issue for myself.

And the cryptic title, its just light hearted, but I forgot this aint the forum to post treads unless they're serious, cus I mean...you don't wana have to click on something and then press back, thats just crazzzyyyyy. JAFOOOLA
    Is this a Sprint only thing that happens?

I'm on Verizon... web browsing, messaging, gaming... the only time I reboot after an installation is if it tells me I need to reboot after an installation.

I've never had the "tmc" error before.

??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast