Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    .... And when do you wanna throw it through the nearest window?

(A) Appreciate: When i'm listening to Pandora or Digitally Imported while browsing the web.

(B) Want to throw through some kind of glass: Pretty much any other time, lol.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/04/2010 at 07:33 PM.
    When I need to make a phone call while I'm on the go it is a phone afterall
    Oh and I saw the little pun with appreciate that you did there
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    When I need to make a phone call while I'm on the go it is a phone afterall
    Oh and I saw the little pun with appreciate that you did there
    A phone??
    What's a phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    .... And when do you wanna throw it through the nearest window?

A: When i'm listening to Pandora while browsing the web.

B: Pretty much any other time, lol.
    Far out...
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    When I'm replying on a text or on Facebook and I'm trying to recall a quote or an article. I just open another card and search for the quote. Copy it. Then go back to my post and paste it. Voila!
    When it makes me a sammich.

But seriously, I always get a kick when I'm listening to music and I open the web to look up lyrics, then copy and paste the lyrics as my fb status (I love the palm logo when you post something from the fb app, even if the app is bit buggy).
    I appreciate it all the time sometimes it makes me mad but would never throw it out the window
    on car trips when I can listen either music or drPodder.
    appreciate: streaming music while using sprint nav and taking calls, checking emails and multi tasking with ease. Patching the hell outt of it.

window? Trying to reboot
    get a gps lock, make a call, accurately touch the screen, too many cards, trying to take photos/video, in a bar with friends that have shazam..
    when getting the replacement
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by abansb View Post
    I appreciate it all the time sometimes it makes me mad but would never throw it out the window
    Actually, i said throw it through, not "out".
    Throwing it through would bring more satisfaction (when going with option B).
    Lately:

I Appreciate my Pre the most when I am bicycling, using JogStats to track my efforts whilst listening to a podcast on DrPodder.

I Hate it when I listen to said Podcast whilst doing any GPS activity (traffic via GoogleMaps in the morning, SprintNav, or JogStats) and the battery drains 50% in 40 min!
    ApPREciate: When waiting for my wife @ the doctor's office. Actually, anytime there is waiting of some sort.

Throw out a window - not so much the Pre, but I would like to throw Sprint's security out the window for letting my account get hacked twice.
    I'm a restaurant manager and I appreciate my Pre most at work!

Taking notes or typing out ideas on the fly(via Scratch)...

E-mailing those notes to the rest of the team...

Taking pictures of vendor work or landscaping...

Looking up the weather forecast in planning meetings for upcoming events or holidays...

Listening to Slacker Radio in the wee hours of the morning on my bluetooth headphones while doing inventory...

Finally using the extensive library of notes on my Pre as an excuse to occasionally update my FB status or check for the latest news on Precentral!

and if anyone decides to look over my shoulder...swipe, swipe...just developing some new training material guys!

Don't know how I ever lived without it!
    Danny!!!! You are back. I missed you!

ApPreciate: Almost all the time, 'cause I love patching, tweaking, OC'ing, multitasking (etc., etc., etc.)

Through the window: Since 1.4.1.1 when it freezes up the does the luna reboot thing. Argh!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  16. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    When I'm using it do escape from work!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    When I had to go get pictures inside a pitch black house earlier for work and didn't have a flash light, popped open my homebrew'd menu (thanks Jason R.) and hit my flashlight on button to turn on the LED light so I wasn't getting attacked by ghosts or aliens in the dark. I appreciated my Pre right then.
    when the battery is dead
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    every time i drop it onto concrete and the screen doesnt break lol..
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Danny!!!! You are back. I missed you!
    Why oh why did you leave me? I was getting so very very depressed and despondant.
    I checked for a sign of you EVERY DAY; as soon as I awoke in the morning, after breakfast, on the way to work ((while driving (which is very bad, I know. I'm sorry, Danny)), while eating lunch (just a salad, it was difficult to eat while you were gone), while driving home (i know, I know ), before I fed my cat and then I would fall asleep waiting, WAITING to see any, ANY sign of you.
    I missed you Danny.
    It's not you, it's me.
    You really can't live your life like this.
    (You know i'm just kidding Janie)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/05/2010 at 05:02 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast