Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    While browsing on the internet with your pre, if you flip the phone upside down it goes into a full screen view. So you don't need patches to get a full screen portrait browser.
    ???
    lol, it's true!
    Funny how nobody realised it until now - nice find!
    What are you talking about?
    Ahhhhhhh
    Now i c
  6.    #6  
    yeah just hold your pre to where the gesture area is at the top of the phone and the ear speaker is at the bottom. (upside down) Bam fullscreen portrait browser
    OP:
    I bet you wish you could edit the title to say trick instead of tick, lol...
  8.    #8  
    haha crap i didnt even notice that. my bad. yes i meant cool TRICK not TICK
    is this the same as turning it 90 degrees to a portrait orientation. Isn't that the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickam28 View Post
    I thought you perhaps suffered with Tourette's and THAT is how you ended up seeing your phone upside down!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I thought you perhaps suffered with Tourette's and THAT is how you ended up seeing your phone upside down!
    lmao lmao
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    is this the same as turning it 90 degrees to a portrait orientation. Isn't that the same?
    90 degrees is called landscape view.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I actually kind of like it better that way. It's easier to use the gesture are to move forward and backward between pages. Nice little tick I mean trick.
    that's wicked.. Now I can remove the patch... Thanks
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    that's wicked.. Now I can remove the patch... Thanks
    no problem
    no problem
    Any other ticks up your sleeve?
    Yes this is very nice. Although it will take some getting used to the gesture area being backwards, ie swipe forward to go backward and vise versa.
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    Yes this is very nice. Although it will take some getting used to the gesture area being backwards, ie swipe forward to go backward and vise versa.
    Yeh, maybe a patch to fix that, and the volume up when playing media (games and vids) cus thats backwards as well, confuses the hell outta me!
    ticks love the armpit or genital regions........ohh, wait, you meant trick. nevermind. lol.

nice find, never noticed this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast