1.    #1  
    I have a plam pre plus and I am looking to see if anyone knows of an application that puts a reminder on the home screen of an upcoming event. My old phone would always have a little icon in the corner 24hrs before a scheduled calender event. I am wishing my palm pre would do the same. I just want a little icon(same spot where the icon shows up for a text message or email) that stays there so it reminds me that I have an upcoming event. Thanks for any input you guys might have.
    Not sure about that, but there is a patch (Today in top bar... or something like that) that acts as a drop-down menu from the center of the top bar. IIRC, it displays calendar events/reminders that are scheduled for "today".

Might give that a try if the icon option isn't an... well, option
    If you have a gmail account you could set an email to be sent to you in the morning so that you can view all/any events for that day... don't know if that helps any..
    Quote Originally Posted by leisure616 View Post
    I have a plam pre plus and I am looking to see if anyone knows of an application that puts a reminder on the home screen of an upcoming event. My old phone would always have a little icon in the corner 24hrs before a scheduled calender event. I am wishing my palm pre would do the same. I just want a little icon(same spot where the icon shows up for a text message or email) that stays there so it reminds me that I have an upcoming event. Thanks for any input you guys might have.
    It won't put up a reminder, but Agenda (homebrew app) will show you the upcoming events, and only the upcoming events. You could set it to show only events 1 day away, put it on your launcher bar (that's where I keep mine), and that woudl serve close to the same purpose. I have mine to show me the next 2 weeks, but it shows in order, so I see the next due.
    This might be what you're looking for?

Active Homescreen
    Last edited by Vociferous; 05/04/2010 at 03:02 PM.