1.    #1  
    So I'm wondering if it's possible to get my Pre replaced based on hardware issues if I bought it last September or so. The volume up button stopped working, the power button is finicky, the usb door came off completely, and now my silence switch periodically stops working. And of course, the Oreo. The little thing is a trooper, I must admit, going through all that... All the issues are technically live-able, nothing super drastic, but they've just been piling up. I don't know if I have any sort of replacement plan built into my contract (not the one paying it), would Sprint take my pre based on these hardware defects? Aside from the USB door, none of them are really "accidental damage". I'm guessing Sprint wouldn't, maybe directly from palm. I don't know.

Help is much appreciated.
    only one way to find out.. i just took opening day pre in it has now gotten the dreaded headset mode bug... I can barly pick up a call with it cutting in and out of headset mode.. i've tried cleaning it a bunch of times no luck

But hopefully i get a good Pre...
    Did you buy it directly from Sprint, because if you did than you have a 1 year manufacture warranty. If you didn't than press your phone icon and dial ##786# and look at your warranty date. The warrentydatecode will tell you from what day your warranty started, so just add 1 year to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChaos View Post
    So I'm wondering if it's possible to get my Pre replaced based on hardware issues if I bought it last September or so. The volume up button stopped working, the power button is finicky, the usb door came off completely, and now my silence switch periodically stops working. And of course, the Oreo. The little thing is a trooper, I must admit, going through all that... All the issues are technically live-able, nothing super drastic, but they've just been piling up. I don't know if I have any sort of replacement plan built into my contract (not the one paying it), would Sprint take my pre based on these hardware defects? Aside from the USB door, none of them are really "accidental damage". I'm guessing Sprint wouldn't, maybe directly from palm. I don't know.

Help is much appreciated.
    That should be enough to warrant a replacement, as the Pre has a 1 year warranty, I believe.
    About a month ago I had opening day Pre replaced. Had issues with a non-responsive screen and phantom touches taking over the phone.

Went into my sprint store and had a replacement Pre ordered with no questions. Phone was under warranty.