1.    #1  
    I see it just showed up in preware. Can I just install it and away I go? And how can I set it up so it goes down to the 500mhz with screen off then up to 800
    use screenstate in Govnah but you also need to have the UberKernal installed.
    You must also have an over-clocking kernal installed. Follow these instructions to get the Preware feeds, and install the kernal:

Application:UberKernel - WebOS Internals
  4.    #4  
    ok thanks for the help
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  5.    #5  
    I already have the 800mhz ikp kernel installed from the webos quick installer will that work? or does it have to be the uber kernel?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I already have the 800mhz ikp kernel installed from the webos quick installer will that work? or does it have to be the uber kernel?
    Has to be the uber-kernel. Make sure you uninstall your previous ipk kernel first.
  7.    #7  
    ok thank you for the help.