Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I think I speak for everyone when I say, thank you for being such an active voice in these forums and helping people with their issues. I, as well as many others, really do appreciate the time you put in here.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    I agree 100%

HardBeatZ goes out of his way to help out and is a huge asset to this community!
    Bump and +1000 to HardBeatZ
    +1
    HardBeatZ adds a "human side" to a faceless entity.

Thanks, HardBeatZ, for admirably working to help us common people.

Your input is appreciated greatly.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/03/2010 at 04:57 PM.
    this community wouldn't be the same without him... Thanks hardbeatZ
    Oh yeah, kudos to Heartbeatz. I'd have returned my device long ago were it not for him/her.
    /tear

Thanks! I love you guys (gals).

It's always a pleasure to help solve problems fix issues, but its more pleasing when you guys help identify issues and then go beyond that and provide information for us either through log files, screen shots, and all the information I'm always asking.

Without this community we wouldn't identify some of the bugs we do, so we need you guys! You help us continue to put out a great product. As much as I humbly except this thanks I'm obligated to send out my own thanks to the community.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    /tear

Thanks! I love you guys (gals).

It's always a pleasure to help solve problems fix issues, but its more pleasing when you guys help identify issues and then go beyond that and provide information for us either through log files, screen shots, and all the information I'm always asking.

Without this community we wouldn't identify some of the bugs we do, so we need you guys! You help us continue to put out a great product. As much as I humbly except this thanks I'm obligated to send out my own thanks to the community.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Thanks dude. Not many companies are as active in their user communities as Palm is.
    See, this the kind of threads I enjoy. Thanks Heartbeatz.

ET
    Right on! It's great to have an "insider" keeping his ear to the ground and helping us out. And giving us the early scoop on the upcoming "Pre2".... just joking
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    EDIT: Reign25 was right, it was an attempt at humor with the big cheesy smile....I've always been appreciative and thankful for HardBeatZ -- only wonder if Palm recognizes his/her assistance within these forums.
    Last edited by Mikey47; 05/04/2010 at 10:29 AM.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    OK, enough with all the tears, now how about GPS for all those Verizon folks?

Is Palm going to ever admit there is an issue with the Pre Plus or place the blame on VZW?

I'm lucky, I have a Sprint Pre whose GPS works flawlessly!
    Was it really necessary to hijack the thread with your crap when we are thanking someone for being a great Palm representative? I mean seriously.
    Love it when you post...always a thread to pay attention to.

You damn sure better keep your job when you welcome your new overlords!
    Well.... while you're here. I have a couple of HUGE issues with my messaging app.
    For starters, I don't get notifications anymore and on the rare occasions when I do it freezes my phone. Plus (as pictured below) I can no longer sign in or out or go "away" or "invisible" on my buddy list for AIM or GTalk. And when I press a buddy to have a conversation with it does nothing, I have to go to the conversation section to talk. Besides those 2 issues the only other one I have is that it always signs me in and out of everything.

Attached Images Attached Images
    i will give you the biggest high five if you can fix my palm pre's GPS
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    So Mr. Anus, you hi-jack a compliments thread to complain that your PATCHED/THEMED Pre (notice the blue wireless signal and battery indicator) doesn't work correctly???

No class ..., just no class ...

And by the way, thanks again for everything HardBeatz, your input and time are truly appreciated here
    I must apologize for my message above, I have edited it, it was an attempt at humor that failed miserably (why my stand comedy act is not going anywhere...).

I wonder if Palm knows what HardBeatZ is doing for the community here -- is he/she recognized within Palm as advanced the cause of webOS with all of us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I must apologize for my message above, I have edited it, it was an attempt at humor that failed miserably (why my stand comedy act is not going anywhere...).
    Okay- I laughed here.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey47
    I wonder if Palm knows what HardBeatZ is doing for the community here -- is he/she recognized within Palm as advanced the cause of webOS with all of us?
    HardBeatZ has said before that he does this on his spare time, which is what makes it that much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal85 View Post
    So Mr. Anus, you hi-jack a compliments thread to complain that your PATCHED/THEMED Pre (notice the blue wireless signal and battery indicator) doesn't work correctly???

No class ..., just no class ...

And by the way, thanks again for everything HardBeatz, your input and time are truly appreciated here
    I never said it wasn't. A problems still a problem. I'm not trying to get a warranty replacement, I'm trying to fix an issue that persists whether or not I have patches or themes installed. And I appreciate his help just as much as any one of you but isn't that why we like him so much... his HELP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast