1.    #1  
    I know the wobble is a common occurance for Palm Pre's so I'm wondering how much wobble is deemed "normal".

When closed I have a slight top left to bottom right wobble. Not sure if this happened before I dropped it on the wooden floor or not. It's perfectly fine when the slider is open.

Unsure whether to send it back or if a slight wobble is normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    I know the wobble is a common occurance for Palm Pre's so I'm wondering how much wobble is deemed "normal".

When closed I have a slight top left to bottom right wobble. Not sure if this happened before I dropped it on the wooden floor or not. It's perfectly fine when the slider is open.

Unsure whether to send it back or if a slight wobble is normal?
    Quite honestly, unless there is some outstanding damage that is causing a degradation of performance or the screen is damaged, I would try to live with the wobble given the horror stories many have experienced concerning Pre refurb replacements.
    Referring to the above statements, I'm pretty sure Palm stopped giving refurbished replacements are just giving you a brand new device now.

Also, that slight wobble is normal with every sliding phone I have ever seen. The amount varies with every phone, but it happens.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    sounds to me like it's just getting broken in... Remember, checking for wobble, causes wobble