Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    While I've purchased 90% of all Gameloft and Glu Mobile titles. None of them had enslaved me both psychologically or physically to my phone as Abiosis Chains. I play with it; in the bathroom (the game that is), in front of the TV, at restaurants when I'm with my girlfriend, and now I'm playing it at work!.............Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi.

    Oh, by the way, its such a simple stupid game too!
  2. #2  
    Careful with playing games in the bathroom, thats how I dropped my Pre in the toilet.
  3. #3  
    Sounds like a personal problem. I would suggest seeking professional help.
  4. ardiri's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pichai View Post
    Oh, by the way, its such a simple stupid game too!
    heh - sometimes it is the simplest of games that get you!
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
  5.    #5  
    Just scored 17,290,080

    see what I mean....HELP
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pichai View Post
    Just scored 17,290,080

    see what I mean....HELP
    Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
  7. ardiri's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pichai View Post
    Just scored 17,290,080
    see what I mean....HELP
    you can do better than that!

    http://www.mobile1up.com/abiosis/

    right now; since hybrid PDK/SDK applications are not possible, we removed the high score submission code from the application. 45 676 994 is my all-time record, it was on the iphone - but it is EXACTLY the same code hehe.. click on the "ALL TIME" link in the high scores.

    you can do it!
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
  8. #8  
    Thanks for the recommendation. There's no better review for a game than to say that you can't put it down.
  9. #9  
    to solve that problm you have to unplug th battery for at least a month. Or simple hold the red button and tap the game.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by pichai View Post
    While I've purchased 90% of all Gameloft and Glu Mobile titles. None of them had enslaved me both psychologically or physically to my phone as Abiosis Chains. I play with it; in the bathroom (the game that is), in front of the TV, at restaurants when I'm with my girlfriend, and now I'm playing it at work!.............Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi.

    Oh, by the way, its such a simple stupid game too!
    I've played a game similar to this on the PC, and I LOVED it!

    I have yet to download any games for my Pre+... but because of this thread, this game is now downloading as my first.

    If I lose all touch with reality, I'm blaming you!

Posting Permissions