1.    #1  
    The thing that draws me to the Pre Plus most is that opened, it feels like talking on a traditional flip phone....I prefer that to a bar shape....anyone truly love the Pre mostly for that?
    No. I prefer it because it was a slider.

Curved slider reminds me of my Nokia 8148.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I like the feel of a flip, and the Pre does a reasonable jo of approximating that. Easy to hold on to when talking.
    I also prefer sliders flip phones are soooo 90's
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I like it for that too

It reminds me of a 'proper' phone!
    yes
    This is ONE feature that isn't even on my list of reasons why I love this phone.
    YES!!!! Form factor is actually the number one reason why I'm with the Pre. When closed it feels like a smooth skipping stone.

That's just so cool.
    well, I do agree it feeles comfy, and like a flip phone. Ut my fav feature is WebOS...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    YES!!!! Form factor is actually the number one reason why I'm with the Pre. When closed it feels like a smooth skipping stone.

That's just so cool.
    yes...
    And yes..when closed it does feel like a pebble.

A lovely smooth pebble

I feel like I could just flick it across the room.
    no
    No I like the pre for webos
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    No I like the pre for webos
    Well surely that should go without saying!
    Not because it feels like a flip phone when open, but because it doesn't feel like a paper back book wedged sidways in my pocket when closed.

-Suntan
    I never thought about it before, but I do really like the way it feels when I'm on the phone... but given the huge amount of Pre-owners who suffer the "oreo-effect" I think the curved slider is more trouble than it's worth... yeah, the curve is cool, but man, it's not stable. A non-curved slider would probably be cheaper for Palm too! I've had non-curved slider dumphones, and they feel fine to talk into...