1.    #1  
    My sister's ***** boyfriend, tries to play lame pranks like calling me from block numbers and texting me from one those text4free services on his iPhone. Does anyone know how to block SMSs from that service completely?

I am on Sprint BTW, if that helps at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    My sister's ***** boyfriend, tries to play lame pranks like calling me from block numbers and texting me from one those text4free services on his iPhone. Does anyone know how to block SMSs from that service completely?

knocking him out will do the job for a while.. but taking his iphone, or getting your sister to dumb him is the best way. Just tell her you caught him cheating.Higher a **** to try and sleep with him, then you don't have to lie. Unless you like your sister, then that makes it problematic. (no i can't offer any serious help, sorry.)
    you can call 911 and tell them you have a stalker that should do the trick.
  4.    #4  
    Haha, appreciate the humor. I found something on Sprint's site to add a block list, going to try and test out if I can block a domain.

It can be found by logging to your account on Sprint's site>My device & media> Block Texts(on the right side)
    let me know how that works for you - ever since I got my new pre I keep getting "Text4free" will automatically stop messages with nothing but garbage text in them - replying "stop' sends back a return message that the sender isn't accepting incoming texts!

Boneheads!
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post

I was having an issue with receivin spam txts and called sprint. They put some sort of block on my accont that stops non-phone txts. On the plus side, I get Zero spam. On the minus, I can't receive txts from AIM or other messenger clients. Note: google voice txts work fine. So do txts from the sprint website.
    I would drop his phone in the toilette, or step on it with my heel. Oops. One strike and he is out.