Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    We know you have it, break your nda and tell us what we have coming!!!
    or pm me, and i'll say it.. I'll keep your name out! :P
    What is this 1.4.5. thing you speak of..is it a mythical creature that can only be seen if you believe in it? :s
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    What is this 1.4.5. thing you speak of..is it a mythical creature that can only be seen if you believe in it? :s
    Yup... I thought I believed in it, but since i can't see it, I guess i don't believe in it enough.
  5.    #5  
    Its the next update to the webos platform that palm has provided to developers early so they can test their apps and make sure they work before the update is made publicly available. But in terms of awesomeness, yes, I suspect it will be comparable to a mythical creature :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Its the next update to the webos platform that palm has provided to developers early so they can test their apps and make sure they work before the update is made publicly available. But in terms of awesomeness, yes, I suspect it will be comparable to a mythical creature :-p
    You DO realize HardBeatZ works for Palm, right?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    You DO realize HardBeatZ works for Palm, right?
    Ouch, thumbs down for me. Missed that little bit of info in his signature lol
    shouldn't break nda.....

(just my opinion)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    We know you have it, break your nda and tell us what we have coming!!!
    (plants tongue firmly in cheek.)

It's awesome! My palm doubled in resolution, now has an SD slot, and suddenly became a transformer. It calls itself "palmbot" and, apparently, is a member of the California Bar.
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    oh god I love when palm employees tease like this. Please never leave us, lol
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I believe in it! However, my Update app doesn't...
    there's a new app that launches trollz and appl3 ******* to a blackhole
    I like 1.4.5 alot. It has some bugs here and there, but they are easy to fix. It came with some really cool apps as well. I'm sure you will like them. The apps make the phone way more functional. Over all I think it is a great improvement to the phone and I think it will make alot of people want the palm pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    It's awesome! My palm doubled in resolution, now has an SD slot, and suddenly became a transformer. It calls itself "palmbot" and, apparently, is a member of the California Bar.
    wow...i can't wait to be able to update...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    shouldn't break nda.....

(just my opinion)
    well not publicly.. That be dumb.. You should message someone, and let them leak it...

:P
    Holy Cow. It upped my Processor to 1 GHz!

And Palm released an update to their Dev Agreement, 3.3.1:

Applications may only use Documented APIs, Undocumented APIs, or cool stuff that WebOS Internals, Jason Robitaille, or others release. Applications must be originally written in Objective-C, C, C++, JavaScript, Python, Java, Perl, Fortran, pretty much whatever the hell you want. Have fun everyone.

Wait. NDA.

Um. I'm enjoyin' 1.4.1.1 like the rest of ya'll.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    1.4.5 finally lived up to Roger McNamee's vision, now I have to feed my Pre an iPhone for breakfast every morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    1.4.5 finally lived up to Roger McNamee's vision, now I have to feed my Pre an iPhone for breakfast every morning!
    to bad he already agreed to sell the company to hp...
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    or pm me, and i'll say it.. I'll keep your name out! :P
    You do realize that the mods of this forum are developers and probably will have the next update early too. If someone pm'd you they could find out and that person would lose thier early release of upcoming updates! Just my two cents of reality
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast