Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    We know you have it, break your nda and tell us what we have coming!!!
    Anyone else wondering if Voodoochild is really the head of Palm's legal department?

    Well, that's actually Ok since in most acquisitions, it's the back-office staff like legal, hr, and accounting who are the ones who end up getting thinned out or cut off completely. Sorry Mr. Voodoochild, Esquire!!
  2. #42  
    Hey, I just got a bootleg copy of 1.4.5 and it's amazing. I'm not a developer and I don't have an NDA. I got it off a phone that someone left in a bar I was at. I didn't realize what it was until I took it home to play with it over the weekend. I was blown away by what I found...

    It turns up the clock speed to 1.2ghz, and enables a 4g radio that I didn't know was in there.

    It also adds an app called ScreenStretcher that increases screen size to slightly larger than the iPhone.

    The best part of all is that battery life has increased to 48 hours of intensive use.

    I guess HP has already helped Palm to really step it up with developing new releases, and that's really great news.

    hold on, brb... there is someone at the door...
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Anyone else wondering if Voodoochild is really the head of Palm's legal department?

    Well, that's actually Ok since in most acquisitions, it's the back-office staff like legal, hr, and accounting who are the ones who end up getting thinned out or cut off completely. Sorry Mr. Voodoochild, Esquire!!
    If by legal department you mean palm task force(TM) then yes, you caught me. I am (was) a double agent trying to out apple apple, make a mess on the street, that kind of thing. Until this damn acquisition, now hp thinks I'm useless and I'm trying to show that I'm still valuable in this industry. So please people! I've got a family to feed, someone break your nda and tell us what's coming so I can keep food on the table!!!
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Hey, I just got a bootleg copy of 1.4.5 and it's amazing. I'm not a developer and I don't have an NDA. I got it off a phone that someone left in a bar I was at. I didn't realize what it was until I took it home to play with it over the weekend. I was blown away by what I found...

    It turns up the clock speed to 1.2ghz, and enables a 4g radio that I didn't know was in there.

    It also adds an app called ScreenStretcher that increases screen size to slightly larger than the iPhone.

    The best part of all is that battery life has increased to 48 hours of intensive use.

    I guess HP has already helped Palm to really step it up with developing new releases, and that's really great news.

    hold on, brb... there is someone at the door...
    To bad you never found the hologram phone app..
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  5. #45  
    Was expecting that 1 of the 3 pages would have valuable info about 1.4.5, but nothing significant. Did notice someone post up that there are new stock apps available, but no clarification.

    Any memos out there about possible release date? I know Palm is good at keeping secrets. If no leaked memos than does anyone know USUALLY how long after the update is released to developers that it becomes available to the rest of us?

    Very pleased to see an update is available, was worried that the sale with HP would slow things down. Hopefully the update doesn't break the tethering functionality.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoo.haaa View Post
    Was expecting that 1 of the 3 pages would have valuable info about 1.4.5, but nothing significant. Did notice someone post up that there are new stock apps available, but no clarification.

    Any memos out there about possible release date? I know Palm is good at keeping secrets. If no leaked memos than does anyone know USUALLY how long after the update is released to developers that it becomes available to the rest of us?

    Very pleased to see an update is available, was worried that the sale with HP would slow things down. Hopefully the update doesn't break the tethering functionality.
    The Devs have a week to test their apps. So, if Devs have the new update already, expect it pretty soon.
  7. #47  
    Here is what I can tell you...

    The only ones who could answer this question would be under an NDA and not able to answer the question. So it can't legally be answered here. Sorry.

    Forum Guidelines prohibit illegal activities or posting your email address publicly.

    If a mod had developer access they would not be able to tell you.

    This thread has kind of play itself out...

    - Craig
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions