Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    1.4.5 finally lived up to Roger McNamee's vision, now I have to feed my Pre an iPhone for breakfast every morning!
    Haha this comment is full of win!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    What is this 1.4.5. thing you speak of..is it a mythical creature that can only be seen if you believe in it? :s
    sounds promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post
    You do realize that the mods of this forum are developers and probably will have the next update early too. If someone pm'd you they could find out and that person would lose thier early release of upcoming updates! Just my two cents of reality
    even though the mods of this forums are devs, it doesn't mean that they care. And i doubt mods would go into your personal messages, it's suppose to be personal..

and i was kind of kidding. (i was kidding when i said it, but if someone messaged me i'd say it.) So i guess i wasn't really kidding, but i wasn't expecting anyone to really say it.

[[deleted by mod]]
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/03/2010 at 12:25 PM.
    This is a VBulletin forum. The Mods or Admin cant read your messages by default (well. unless they install a plugin to do that). I dont think they want to read your mail anyways
  5.    #25  
    For anyone thinking to email to nimer, I would highly recommend against it, I have heard that the mods at precentral have a deal with hotmail where they can check emails for anything violating the nda.

As you can see, palm has really been trying to copy apple, with their safari mobile os like multitasking, all of their ex apple employees, and itunes syncing endeavors, its not hard to see someone's house getting raided in the near future by the palm task force(TM) because a palm dev left a pre with 1.4.5 at a bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    As you can see, palm has really been trying to copy apple, with their safari mobile os like multitasking, all of their ex apple employees, and itunes syncing endeavors, its not hard to see someone's house getting raided in the near future by the palm task force(TM) because a palm dev left a pre with 1.4.5 at a bar.
    Ok, you were making sense until you started writing all that.
    palm already sent me webos 2.0, it's ok i guess, it now starts my car, mows my lawn, and picks up my daughter from school...well it's supposed to but it's still has a few bugs (it's been late to pick her up a few times and once dropped her off at the wrong house after...and the designs it cuts in my grass arent very straight) but so far it's ok...still no food warmer though
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    For anyone thinking to email to nimer, I would highly recommend against it, I have heard that the mods at precentral have a deal with hotmail where they can check emails for anything violating the nda.

hahahahaahah
    No messages yet

hahaha
    I wish we got info on each update a few weeks before so we know what we are getting. It seems like android, apple and rim always seem to know what they are getting before hand (not entirely sure) anyway loking forward to it
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I wish we got info on each update a few weeks before so we know what we are getting. It seems like android, apple and rim always seem to know what they are getting before hand (not entirely sure) anyway loking forward to it
    I think they need to start doing that. so the intense guys complaining about the update taking to long can get it early, but at the same time the average Joe won't get an update filled with bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    (plants tongue firmly in cheek.)

It's awesome! My palm doubled in resolution, now has an SD slot, and suddenly became a transformer. It calls itself "palmbot" and, apparently, is a member of the California Bar.
    I also upgraded to that version last night, but I can't get this thing to speak, even not his name "palmbot". How do you upgraded it, all other features are also available to me.
    Especially the "transformer" function is a real batterie-sucker but nice :-)
    I got that new palm phone that c40...and from what i can tell, whenever you buy it you get to spend a day with jessica alba....i think it will kick up sales...though the phone hasnt come out the box yet....
    Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post
    You do realize that the mods of this forum are developers and probably will have the next update early too. If someone pm'd you they could find out and that person would lose thier early release of upcoming updates! Just my two cents of reality
    Not this mod. You and I will find out at the same time.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    I think that the best thing about 1.4.5 so far is how they incorporated the compatibility APIs, so that you can run native iPhone and android apps under WebOS. All Apple's apps are belong to us!!!!!
    im not a dev but im already on webos 2.4.1.4.5.6.3. they decided after the 2.0 update was made to keep adding numbers for good measure. :v
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Isn't it going to be 1.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    ...still no food warmer though
    Just get a Torchstone for that.
    New in 1.4.5: The bootup image now features a Palm employee rigging C4 charges to the Apple logo. And then proceeding to blow it up. When it blows up, webOS is finally loaded.

Also, it shoots laserz at other iPhones.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast