1.    #1  
    hello there well im a little bit angry i just bought my palm pre plus yesterday and i was conditioning the battery letting it die charging it i do this about 3 times with all of my new phones anyways my pre died today and so i put it on the touchstone charger it just brought up the pre logo flashing and after 10 min i got worried so i looked on the forums and i did the webosdocter 3 times now did the hard reset with the battery and yet it still comes up to the logo and flashes ive heard its near impossible to brick a Linux device well i think i did and the funny thing is i have yet to try to add anything on it

please help i would love to not pay for another pre thanks in advance
    I am not sure what it is that caused it, but if a webos doctor isn't fixing it, then take it back to Verizon. They must exchange it for you free of charge (you can threaten to cancel your service ETF-free since it was purchased within the past 30 days).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    No you did not brick the phone. It takes a stock Pre about 4 mins to boot. On top of it you might of been doing a update on the software hence why it was taking longer.

as long as you go the Pre from Verizon you will not have to buy another one
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  4.    #4  
    i mean i really loved the palm better then my eris in alot of ways
    just makes me mad that only 2 days into the fun and i had a major system crash
  5.    #5  
    so the logo should flash for 4 min or more?
  6.    #6  
    well i fixed it i did the webos doctor and then i didnt let it restart i pulled the batt and then it came up in 1 or 2 min thanks everyone sorry about spazzing like that