1.    #1  
    always says it encounters an error while uploading, no idea why..
    Have you signed into Facebook from your Pre? Can you upload to Youtube? Have you restarted your Pre (actually powering down and restarting, not just a luna restart)? What about your connection, using EVDO or Wifi?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Have you signed into Facebook from your Pre? Can you upload to Youtube? Have you restarted your Pre (actually powering down and restarting, not just a luna restart)? What about your connection, using EVDO or Wifi?
    I've signed into FB, haven't tried uploading to YT, restarted the Pre. Right now I'm at home so WiFi. I guess I'll try uploading to YT.

EDIT: Youtube upload worked.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    mine does this too. Only succeefs 1 out of 10 times maybe.
    There is a known bug.

You must not rename or change anything when it give you the prompt to change the name or add tags, etc.. don't change anything.

You can edit that stuff after it's up on Facebook direct from their web page.

Until, they fix the bug of course!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I noticed that when I let my screen go dark (screensaver) that it doesn't upload. If I keep my screen on it has worked for me everytime. Same seems to be true for my wife's Pre. Maybe coincidence but maybe not.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    There is a known bug.

You must not rename or change anything when it give you the prompt to change the name or add tags, etc.. don't change anything.

Rob
    Interesting, thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind because I DID change the name of the video before uploading.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    There is a known bug.

Rob
    Thanks for the info......now i know why 1 out of 3 worked ( i changed name of 2 videos )
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I uploaded 5 videos today with changed names. Three worked the first time, the other two had to be restarted after encountering an error.
    Restarted by tapping on the notification.
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Problem with me is Facebook video upload succeeds but nothing ever shows on Facebook. Phone registers it as uploaded and won't let me re-upload. I've trimmed the video by 1 second and re-uploaded to the same result. Removed all Facebook accounts and uninstalled Facebook app. Reboot and re-installed and still no dice.

Very lame, Palm!