Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Verizon wants to clear their Pre Plus inventory so badly. I guess this is a bright side to the poor phone marketing and previously gloomy future of Palm.

For those who are on the fence about signing up for a new 2-year contract, the Pre Plus seems to be in a class of its own when it comes those looking for a savvy deal with the carrier.

Even with the mandatory data plan, the free 3G mobile hotspot feature and this price drop to $29.99 with no rebate whatsoever regardless of corporate store or online purchase makes this phone so intriguing to seriously consider owning.

Now that webOS has a new lease on life with HP and the Pre Plus should see future over-the-air webOS updates, those who look past the hardware issues will most likely be very pleased with their purchase over the 2-year contract period.
    Last edited by Philly8081; 05/02/2010 at 09:34 AM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I bought one a week ago for $49.99. Can i take it back to my Verizon store and exchange it for a $29.99 model?
    I just bought a second one (for my wife) yesterday it was 49.99
    How much longer until they are free? LOL
    I wish that this was a sign Veizon was gwtting something new but, probably not...
    Off to the Verizon store I go today to get my $20 back! I bought it for $50 and hey thats a nice little suprise (especially b/c my 30 days is up in less than a week!)
    Anyone have any thoughts on how to buy a Pre Plus @ 29.99 as a backup? I know they require you to activate a 2nd line...but just thinkin'.....

Seems cheaper than to have to buy one @ full price (i.e. replacement cost) if you drop it or break it???
    Should have waited...would have been free with my NE2 but im happy I got mine when I did
    I've been on the fence for a month...I still own a cheap little flip phone. The HP news alone sold me, so the price drop is just an extra bonus.

It's happening this Tuesday - I'm looking forward to being apart of this fine community of users & developers!
    wonder if at&t will be in the double digits!
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    I had a Pre Plus when it came out for Verizon but 2 weeks later I took it back and got a Droid. I didn't like the Droid to much so I took it back and went back to my Storm to wait and see what happens. The free mobile hotspot had my interest and now that its $30 I think I might just come back to Palm. I love WebOS. This is just to good to pass up.
    I have a connection to get phones at the contract price...im definitely picking up a couple more of these beauties!
    Just got back from VZ. Im the proud owner again of a Pre Plus! WOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    I have a connection to get phones at the contract price...im definitely picking up a couple more of these beauties!
    Can u hook me up?
    Please AT&T match this price when you release it.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    I am having nothing but problems with the palm pre app. I can not store new phone numbers. I have exhausted so many hours with this and I am near done. The WEB OS Doctor will not work to fix this. I am so dissapointed in this phone!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    If you already bought a PrPrPr&#$275$; $in$ $the$ $last$ $30$ $days$ $you$ $can$ $do$ $a$ $price$ $match$ $with$ $Verizon$. $Go$ $to$ $a$ $direct$ $store$ $or$ $call$ $customer$ $service$ $and$ $they$ $will$ $credit$ $you$ $the$ $$20$ $bucks$.
    I bought my wife one last week for $49.99 then saw on this web site that the price dropped. Called 611 on my Pre to Verizon customer service and they are crediting me $20.00 to my account for the difference in price. Simple as that folks.
    Even if you took advantage of the BOGO? Just ordered two yesterday. Oh well, even if they don't credit the difference, I still made $10 on the deal!

I jumped early, thinking they would end the free Mobile Hotspot, because that would be SO much a Verizon thing to do.
    I just saw their ad on tv tonight. They are still offering the pixi for $29.99, and the palm pre plus for $49.99.
    ...just in case any of you are on the fence, the sign in my local NJ Verizon store says only 8 days left in the Pre 29.99 sale. **I bought mine tonight - Yeah!** 5/3/10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast