Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleens23 View Post
    I am having nothing but problems with the palm pre app. I can not store new phone numbers. I have exhausted so many hours with this and I am near done. The WEB OS Doctor will not work to fix this. I am so disappointed in this phone!!!!!!
    You come on this board never posting before...not even asking a question for help, not going to where you bought the phone for help or calling them for a replacement.

Your may be disappointed in your phone, but your Pre is more disappointed in you for being so short sighted and quick to anger.

Return your phone. It deserves a better user than you.

And next time, if you want some help (which clearly you dont, you just wish to flame) explain in detail what you are doing and one of us will be GLAD to help you... for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenj View Post
    I bought one a week ago for $49.99. Can i take it back to my Verizon store and exchange it for a $29.99 model?
    I had the same thought, until I remembered the $35 restocking fee, which when combined with the $29.99 price would come to more than I originally paid. Bummer. They should have some sort of 30 day price guarantee in place.
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I had the same thought, until I remembered the $35 restocking fee, which when combined with the $29.99 price would come to more than I originally paid. Bummer. They should have some sort of 30 day price guarantee in place.
    They do. Just give them a call and request a credit to your account. I did that a month ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    They do. Just give them a call and request a credit to your account. I did that a month ago.
    For real?
    I bought my Pre Plus on April 15th. And I had some issues so I went back to local Verizon Store to exchange my phone and I just mentioned about the price drop. They gave me back $21. If you bought your Pre Plus within 30 days, you can get your money back. I don't think they do that automatically, you have to ask for it. Goodluck to you all.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    I bought my wife one last week for $49.99 then saw on this web site that the price dropped. Called 611 on my Pre to Verizon customer service and they are crediting me $20.00 to my account for the difference in price. Simple as that folks.
    I just tried this and was told I couldn't get the credit because I didn't buy the phones on line.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12