Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By beca
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    When will Palm fix the week view so it says week18 instead of week of 3 may, 2010. Please Palm make this fix inthe next relese of the Web OS.
    I bet I'm not the only one who plans my work or freetime based on the week number.

//Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    fcrijnen likes this.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Hmm. I never need to know what week number it is. I'd rather have the "week of May 3, 2010" style that Palm does already.
    omg tell me about it, idk why they didn't do that. maybe homebrew would be so kind on making a patch for it.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Hmm. I never need to know what week number it is. I'd rather have the "week of May 3, 2010" style that Palm does already.
    I'm used to the old Palm devices and they have the week view with week numbers. So I was very suprised to find that the Pre don't. But then again nether does GmailKalender it might have someting to do with that.

//Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    See attached patch for week numbers in the header of the calendar.

Note that this is ISO 8601 week numbers. If you think any day but monday is a good day to start your week, this patch is not for you. If you feel comfortable with weeks having fewer than 7 days, this patch is not for you. If you need week 1 to contain January 1, this patch is not for you.

There are no sanity checks for the first-day-of week setting, so there may be unexpected results if you have anything other than monday set. Translations may also be off, feedback is appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by frause; 05/02/2010 at 11:23 AM.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)