1.    #1  
    Is it just me or is there a problem with multi-day events in google calendar not showing up properly in the palm pre calendar view? The event doesn't span multiple days. I've seen some posts on this but nothing conclusive... it hasn't been fixed yet?
    Assuming you mean "All Day Events" that span more than one day ... it seems to work fine for me - I haven't ever had a problem with this.

Sorry about that :/
    I set up a recurring reminder for the "last Friday of every Month" and its been working fine,, is that the same thing?
    I've not had any issue with multiple-day events (i.e. trips starting on a Monday and ending on a Friday) showing up as constant busy time on any calendar view. Are you sure you set it up in the correct calendar AND have the correct calendar view set OR have that calendar set up in Preferences to show in "All Calendars" if that's the view you are on?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue (I think). I have a vacation scheduled from July 18-24. It appears in day and week view, but not in month view. Any thoughts on why that might be?

ron
    All day events don't show in month view, but I've seen a patch in Preware that suggests it will "fix" this.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"