1.    #1  
    I got a extended battery hoping it would last a day. It died after 5 hours just from playing internet radio through phone speaker with wifi, gps, and screen off entire time. I know it takes 5 charging and dis. To get it's full power, but common f hours for 2600 mah battery? I was getting 3 hours from stock!. Does annyone experience this? Not sure if my phone is deffective or battery. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    It might be defective.

While performing the break-in procedures, I was able to run a day of constant use.
    Last edited by kkacatin; 05/01/2010 at 07:18 PM.
    Try a couple of charge cycles, if it doesn't perform as it should then, just contact Seidios customer support and I am sure they will take care of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildxconfusion View Post
    I got a extended battery hoping it would last a day. It died after 5 hours just from playing internet radio through phone speaker with wifi, gps, and screen off entire time. I know it takes 5 charging and dis. To get it's full power, but common f hours for 2600 mah battery? I was getting 3 hours from stock!. Does annyone experience this? Not sure if my phone is deffective or battery. Any ideas?
    Before you use it, you need to charge it fully. At least 12 hours.

Then you need to take it through several cycles of use and recharge.

I can go up to 2 days of medium to heavy use on my 2600mAh battery. It's possible that yours is defective, but more likely that you need to cycle a few times.

Also, be sure you check the thread that provides tips for maximizing battery life. Even with a monster battery, I still use those tips, like turning off bluetooth/gps/wifi when not being used.

I've also learned that internet music and apps that keep one of the radios on continuously will drain the battery faster than anything else.

That said, you should get 8 hours of hard use, a couple of days of "normal use" IMHO