1.    #1  
    I used to be able to do this with my phones in the past, it was usually an option in the call menu preferences, don't see this with the Pre ....

comes in handy when pre is charging in another room and you don't wanna miss a call
    It's in Phone Preferences - if your network supports it.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I made a patch for it and mistakenly left call forwarding on I noticed extra charges on my Sprint bill so I took that right back off. Google voice works the best for what the op is desiring.

Call forwarding Patch thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...33#post2417033
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 05/01/2010 at 06:22 PM.
    doesnt *72 forward calls? At least on sprint im pretty sure that it does?
    On Verizon Call Forwarding is an included feature that is typically added to your account when you first activate service. If you wish to confirm you have this feature, sign in to My Verizon and select "My Plan" and then select "Add/change features".
    How to Use It

To Activate:
    Press *72.
    Enter the phone number where you want calls to be forwarded. (e.g. *72-908-123-4567).
    Press SEND and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
    Press END.

To Deactivate:
    Press *73.
    Press SEND and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
    Press END.
    sprint charges per minute to forward to another line. Ghey.
  7.    #7  
    ah that's not cool, thanks anyway guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    ah that's not cool, thanks anyway guys
    Here is the patch you requested but like others have said sprint does charge extra
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...33#post2417033

Google voice will probably serve your needs better.
    On Sprint, to foward its:

*72xxx-xxx-xxxx (talk)

to unforward its:

*720 (talk)

I believe you are charged just like any other minutes from your plan.

But I coud be wrong on that..

Ahhh I stand sorta corrected, IF you have the Simply Everything Plan there are no extra charges. If you have any other plan, there is a 20 cent per minute charge for forwarded calls once they are connected.

I guess the few times I have had to forward calls, I never cared or noticed, because I was never charged because of the plan I am on
    Last edited by dianehelen; 05/01/2010 at 08:07 PM.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre