Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    now available on palm's site as well

Palm USA | Palm Pre Plus Phone | Features, Details
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    If the non-committal price includes a Touchstone, I'm down to get one in the morning if I can get up that early
    I cannot sleep. And 11am seems so far away...
    Just got back to the hotel room after long day installing servers. Got more to do tomorrow as well. Need to find a way to sneak out and get me a pre+.

For me only 10 more hours Gotta find a way to get some sleep in to.
    I'm not seeing it on the premier site, anyone else have a confirmed sighting of it on there?
    Not on my Premier site either...
    One-time Activation Fee (included on first bill) waived
    Monthly Price $60.00

Smartphone Personal with tethering includes 5 GB of data for email, browsing the web, and thanks to tethering, wireless access for your PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by redrox5 View Post
    I'm not seeing it on the premier site, anyone else have a confirmed sighting of it on there?
    Palm now shows up as a device choice on both the business and the personal sites when you do a search for "All Phones and devices"

AT&T Cell Phones and other Devices for Business | AT&T wireless services

Cell Phones & Devices - Wireless from AT&T
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by *****hay View Post
    Not on my Premier site either...
    It be there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    Let us also not forget there's going to be an $18 upgrade fee. Totally ridiculous!
    That fee is $35 in Canada... and let's not forget 3 year contracts.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Doesn't show on my Premier employee site (I work for an US company and have contracts with AT&T). Palm isn't even listed as a manufaturer...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Doesn't show on my Premier employee site (I work for an US company and have contracts with AT&T). Palm isn't even listed as a manufaturer...
    Try logging out of your account, clear your browser cache, then click on the link .

No... your link works, just that if I go through mine isn't there.

Oh well, not like I can buy through there anyways, 2-year contracts only.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Getting rid of the rebate was a smart idea, if they did indeed do that. -$200 out the door is way better.
    Yes. It was a good idea to ditch the rebate b/c $250 out the door certainly would not have been appealing.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Filjosh View Post
    Monthly Price $60.00

Smartphone Personal with tethering includes 5 GB of data for email, browsing the web, and thanks to tethering, wireless access for your PC.
    So ATT wants you to pay $60 a month for tethering that is only applicable to one computer but they wouldn't let Palm keep the mobile hotspot app on the phone? Sounds about right for ATT.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Heading out soon to get my Pre+..cannot wait!!!
    I'm also leaving now, can't wait
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    plz post whoever buys out of contract and how much did u pay? did u get touchstone?
    anyone in philly? go pre+...
    Gonna get mines no-commitment. I had got my BB 9700 for $100 and sold it for $300 so I'm only shelling out $100 + tax.

Hope everyone can get theirs.