Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordielordie View Post
    Some apps are battery hogs, but if I stick to email, browsing, and a few apps, the battery lasts a day. if I use it to talk and email only, the battery lasts a couple of days..

I saw no changes from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2, I assume it was bug fixes only..
    Nice, as long as it can get through a full day of use, I'm fine. Can't wait to get this phone.
    Dsol you should love the phone so and the accessories will make it all the more greater.
    I just want a release date. We still haven't seen a press release from ATT that tells us the release date. So now I'm beginning to think that we won't see the phone released during the first or second week of May. If we see a press release from ATT next week I would suspect that the phone will be released during the 3rd week in May. If we don't see the presser next week, then we're probably looking at the last week of May.

ATT already has the phones in their possession. I just don't why they can't set a release date.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    I just want a release date. We still haven't seen a press release from ATT that tells us the release date. So now I'm beginning to think that we won't see the phone released during the first or second week of May. If we see a press release from ATT next week I would suspect that the phone will be released during the 3rd week in May. If we don't see the presser next week, then we're probably looking at the last week of May.

ATT already has the phones in their possession. I just don't why they can't set a release date.
    On the other hand, a botched intro is the LAST thing Palm needs for ATT. They've already had that from Verizon. I think when ATT is confident that their employees are trained well enough, they will make a decision to launch.

As much as I (we) want to see this phone out for real, we also don't want it to give another black eye to Palm.
    tim
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    On the other hand, a botched intro is the LAST thing Palm needs for ATT. They've already had that from Verizon. I think when ATT is confident that their employees are trained well enough, they will make a decision to launch.

As much as I (we) want to see this phone out for real, we also don't want it to give another black eye to Palm.
    You're right. I want them to take all of the time they need for training but training is supposed to only last a month according to the reps so we're close but a date would be great.
    Should be launching early May, managers have received their test units in the stores already.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    The only thing new there is that they added the videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Nice find
    ... at the end of the first video it reads 'Now available...'
    ATT/Palm probably can't release a release date yet for ATT because of the Verizon exclusivity. It would go against the contract as it may prevent customers for verizon.

I'm sure you'll hear something after the exclusivity
    ps
    too bad those videos weren't tv marketing.. i'm sure Palm would be a heck of a lot better off right now

Add some good twists to it it could be a success
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    ATT/Palm probably can't release a release date yet for ATT because of the Verizon exclusivity. It would go against the contract as it may prevent customers for verizon.

You know what, I didn't think about that. You're probably right.
    ps
    too bad those videos weren't tv marketing.. i'm sure Palm would be a heck of a lot better off right now

Add some good twists to it it could be a success
    Exactly. Those videos helped me understand how webOS works. Pretty simple concept.

When again is Verizon's exclusivity up?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    When again is Verizon's exclusivity up?
    April 25.
    Does anyone know if Pre|C has put anything up on the front page about this on Att's site?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    April 25.
    Thanks.
    I'll click the thanks button when I get back to my computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Does anyone know if Pre|C has put anything up on the front page about this on Att's site?
    They have it up on the site.
    Can't wait, finally a decent phone on AT&T.
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast