Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Wow look at this it's finally official!!

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...tion/webos.jsp
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaNedlaw View Post
    That is funny because I checked it a few minutes ago and it was the same. I see you can finally search accessories too, but there is no touchstone yet. They must slowly be populating the information.
    Think you guys are hammering that site, it's not loading lol.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I noticed it was slow too. Could be getting traffic or they could be updating information.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Looks like the Pixi is indeed coming on June 6th from ATT WebOS site.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Looks like $149 without the rebate. There appears to be no rebate. It's still not showing up on premier site yet.
    Looks like Amazon's going to carry it soon as well...

Amazon.com: Palm Pre Plus Phone (AT&T): Cell Phones & Service

Only problem is... look at the "other products by" line lol.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Getting rid of the rebate was a smart idea, if they did indeed do that. -$200 out the door is way better.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    need to start a thread on how many people actually bought an at&t pre plus. just curious to see how many will be sold.

already got my prepaid sim pulled out from my old phone and ready to march down first thing in the morning.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Getting rid of the rebate was a smart idea, if they did indeed do that. -$200 out the door is way better.
    That's what appears to be happening. Someone else posted that their rep was selling the phone for $149 ("with instant rebate" whatever that means). The website list the phone at $149 with no mention of any rebate. This is good news indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    need to start a thread on how many people actually bought an at&t pre plus. just curious to see how many will be sold.
    I also think we need to chronicle how many people have a rep that tries to sell them an iPhone instead. :P

Sadly, it looks like I won't be going in until Monday or Tuesday to get mine. Here's hoping my local store gets enough in stock.
    Does anyone know if AT&T would also give you a free Touchstone if you purchase the phone outright (no commitment) tomorrow?
    Did I miss something or is this feature included?

Palm® Pre (TM) Plus Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by universal smartphone View Post
    Did I miss something or is this feature included?

Palm® Pre (TM) Plus Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T

What exactly are you referring to? Voice Guided GPS? It is included. Notice it says "Built-in GPS" It's referring to the chip I guess. You would still have to pay for ATT Navigator monthly fee.
    I tried to buy it and there was no option whatsoever to pay for AT&T Navigator. When you go to buy an iPhone, it gives you a box to check for AT&T Navigator.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    It's now on Premier website.
    talked to my local store today, said they only got one in! WTH? Will hopefully be the first in line in the morning.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Let us also not forget there's going to be an $18 upgrade fee. Totally ridiculous!
    WHAT??? Even for contract renewals?

Craig's is looking better and better.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!