Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    I stopped by our store in our little town in Western Kentucky and they said they were supposed to be selling them on Sunday. The lady also said they have been practicing on them and they are really nice phones. I can't wait!
    Well, I just left the store in st. Petersburg, fl and the rep here mentioned that they actually have them in, told me to come back Sunday though, I couldn't get him to sell me one early. Any one else in the area wants to try there luck, it's the one on 4th st. by 54th ave. N.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Called an AT&T store today and the rep told me I'm eligible for the subsidized price of $149 after mail-in-rebate. This is surprising due to the fact that I got my subsidized Blackberry 9700 back in November.
    Called a store in Indianapolis and was told they haven't received any yet so called another store and was told that they have them in stock but they only received 3. I'll be there early!!!
    I joined the Touchstone Club today, got one of the last at a local Radio Shack.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Hey I'm new to this site, and I really want to buy the at&t pre plus. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not RadioShack will be selling it. I work there actually, but it's surprisingly hard to get info from anyone. I really hope that RS does sell it because it will be a lot less expensive for me that way. If anyone has heard anything I'd be really grateful!
    I have spoken to 2 stores in the L.A. area and both told me that they only have 2 phones in stock to sell on Sunday--what a joke. I want the phone but I am not sleeping out on Saturday night for the damn thing....

Do you think this is just BS, or could they actually each only have 2 phones???
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    i dont think there is actually going to be a line for the phone at at&t.

the advertisement wasnt really out there.
    yeah right....

thats going to get everyone in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    yeah right....

thats going to get everyone in line.
    lol, my post wasnt a respones to yours, i was just posting up all the reviews and previews for people to see.
    Well let's be honest... other than that Facebook comment there really isn't anything official. Not even a press release...

Although I would be REALLY mad if they don't launch something this month.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    lol, my post wasnt a respones to yours, i was just posting up all the reviews and previews for people to see.
    sorry, i guess i just assumed.... and mad an a... of myself.

i dont think the at&t palm pre release isnt being handled very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJMetal9 View Post
    Hey I'm new to this site, and I really want to buy the at&t pre plus. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not RadioShack will be selling it. I work there actually, but it's surprisingly hard to get info from anyone. I really hope that RS does sell it because it will be a lot less expensive for me that way. If anyone has heard anything I'd be really grateful!
    The guy at the RS I was at said they wouldn't be. But who knows, that could change.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Well let's be honest... other than that Facebook comment there really isn't anything official. Not even a press release...

Although I would be REALLY mad if they don't launch something this month.
    It does seem that many stores are confirming the May 16th launch and the AT&T website has the touchstone available on May 15th.
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    sorry, i guess i just assumed.... and mad an a... of myself.

i dont think the at&t palm pre release isnt being handled very well.
    It's understandable, when I looked at the order of post, mine was kinda out of left field, I can see why you would think it was directed at yours. And yes, other than our little community here, there is nary a mention about the AT&T pre from an advertising perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    I have spoken to 2 stores in the L.A. area and both told me that they only have 2 phones in stock to sell on Sunday--what a joke. I want the phone but I am not sleeping out on Saturday night for the damn thing....
    Which area? I'm in Santa Monica. Haven't called any stores yet to find out how many they'll have in stock, but I am planning on being outside one of them bright and early before 9am when one of them opens up.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    other than our little community here, there is nary a mention about the AT&T pre from an advertising perspective.
    Pre what?

Seriously, even my Treo was so unknown.
    People would ask; 'is that a BlackBerry?
    "Which area? I'm in Santa Monica. Haven't called any stores yet to find out how many they'll have in stock, but I am planning on being outside one of them bright and early before 9am when one of them opens up."

San Fernando Valley--both confirmed it but both with only 2. The Santa Monica store is larger and actually where I bought my Treo Pro but I have a busy Sunday scheduled and don't want to try and schedule a trip there on Sunday. I will try my closest store before 10.

Also, both stores said they wouldn't get anymore before Sunday, but one said they usually get shipments on Wednesdays and expect they might get more.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Any idea what the unsubsidized price will be (before and after mail-in rebate)? I don't believe I'm eligible for the two year commitment pricing.