Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 937
  1. #661  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    4 days
    STOP IRRITATING US!!!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  2. #662  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    STOP IRRITATING US!!!

    I'm getting really ancy. I'm not going to be able to upgrade on launch day but I just want to take a look at the phone.
  3. #663  
    Just called up the AT&T Store here in ATL and they did confirm that they will have the pre+ this week..seems to be an AT&T exlcusive launch..but not all AT&T stores included..
  4. sooby77's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    #664  
    I wonder if I can tell the ATT guy at the store to just ring me up and give me the phone so that I can go home and enjoy my own little unboxing? I hate to have the greasy fingers of the rep all over my nice new Pre Plus on Sunday. I know... I need help!
  5. #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    I hate to have the greasy fingers of the rep all over my nice new Pre Plus on Sunday. I know... I need help!
    Maybe, but you're not alone! I plan to put a screen protector on the Pre immediately and the thought of having anyone mess with it before I do that gives me anxiety...
  6. #666  
    I wish I can say the same thing, been an iPhone user I want to be more oriented for the fixed keyboard Pixi+, than a slider like the Palm Pre+, but ofcourse I'm aware the Pre+ is more powerful than the Pixi+.
  7. #667  
    I surely prefer the static kb, I just think the screen is so small on the pixi.
    Also, it seems most patches are specific to the Pre.
  8. #668  
    3 days and 4 hours.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  9. #669  
    Yeah agree, but the Pixi+ reminds me of the Treo line of palms.
  10. #670  
    I will surely prefer Pre+ as it is powerful, never used slider phone, so this will be first experience
  11. #671  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    3 days and 4 hours.
    Oh, we're now counting hours.
  12. jhnstn00's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #672  
    I posted this on another thread, but does anyone know like from palm sources if pre plus is HSDPA 7.2 or 3.6. Different websites have different facts.
    Treo 750 WM6.0/6.1/6.5 > AT&T Palm Pre > Plus Treo 750 | WM 6.1
  13. #673  
    Hey Scotty,
    Are you getting the Pre or the Pixi?
  14. #674  
    I had been debating waiting for the unlocked/developer Pre+ directly from HPalm, buying off-contract from ATT or just biting the bullet and signing another 2 years of my life over to ATT, but it suddenly occurred to me that the $150 (AR) + $175 ETF is still $75 less than the off-contract price.

    Am I missing something here? Other than I'd still be out whatever my normal monthly bill was before I canceled.

    This isn't so much a question for you guys to answer, just a light bulb that went on in my head that others may find enlightening as well.
  15. #675  
    When can we expect a factory unlocked pre?
  16. npyle's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    #676  
    Quote Originally Posted by bela41 View Post
    I had been debating waiting for the unlocked/developer Pre+ directly from HPalm, buying off-contract from ATT or just biting the bullet and signing another 2 years of my life over to ATT, but it suddenly occurred to me that the $150 (AR) + $175 ETF is still $75 less than the off-contract price.

    Am I missing something here? Other than I'd still be out whatever my normal monthly bill was before I canceled.

    This isn't so much a question for you guys to answer, just a light bulb that went on in my head that others may find enlightening as well.
    May want to double check if it's only $175 ETF for Pre+...a lot of times providers (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc.) charge that for 'basic' phone, but it's $300+ for smartphone type devices.

    Just don't want you to find a 'surprise' if you go to end and the ETF is higher than you initially thought.
  17. #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by npyle View Post
    May want to double check if it's only $175 ETF for Pre+...a lot of times providers (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc.) charge that for 'basic' phone, but it's $300+ for smartphone type devices.

    Just don't want you to find a 'surprise' if you go to end and the ETF is higher than you initially thought.
    I think that V is the only carrier charging a 'special' ETF for smartphones. But the poster may want to check ATT's website to be sure.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  18. #678  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Oh, we're now counting hours.
    I've been waiting since Jan 2009 but now that we're getting closer it seems like the time can't go by quickly enough.

    Oh and by the way, 3 days and 30 mins.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  19. #679  
    I want an unlocked Pre+ GSM phone without a contract that runs 3G in the USA. Any suggestions on the best way to get one?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  20. #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I want an unlocked Pre+ GSM phone without a contract that runs 3G in the USA. Any suggestions on the best way to get one?
    399 from AT&T, after that you need to call 611 for unlocking your phone

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions