Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JHNSTN00 View Post
    The one I saw had 1.4.1

1.4.2 until 1.4.5 comes out in mid June..
    The pics on P|C Front Page showed 1.4.2
    Just call me Berd.
    Is that the latest version of WebOS; 1.4.2?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    The pics on P|C Front Page showed 1.4.2
    You're right about the pic, but I saw one live at AT&T. I went to info screen and saw 1.4.1. Maybe because it's a Training Model and the 1.4.2 versions have not been shipped. The rep did sound like they didn't have them yet, but 16th was their release.
    You're right about the pic, but I saw one live at AT&T. I went to info screen and saw 1.4.1. Maybe because it's a Training Model and the 1.4.2 versions have not been shipped. The rep did sound like they didn't have them yet, but 16th was their release.
    By seen one live at AT&T store, you mean the rep had a real unit? If so then were you able to see with your own eyes that Pre Plus was running WebOS 1.4.2 ROM?
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    By seen one live at AT&T store, you mean the rep had a real unit? If so then were you able to see with your own eyes that Pre Plus was running WebOS 1.4.2 ROM?
    His post specifically mentioned that he saw 1.4.1 on the 'live one.'
    I'm sorry I misunderstood and taught he had meant a dummy/demo unit.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    His post specifically mentioned that he saw 1.4.1 on the 'live one.'
    Saw 1.4.1 with my own eyes.

Another poster in AT&T section of this site said 1.4.1 aswell. http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-nor...plus-have.html
    LOL, it was a misunderstanding, I believe u!
    Maybe some have 1.4.2 and some 1.4.1.
    All this proves is 1.4.2 is already available.
    Just call me Berd.
    My biggest wish is that the Pixi+ is released along side the Pre+.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    My biggest wish is that the Pixi+ is released along side the Pre+.
    Oh man DITTO!!! Please release both!!!
    Yes, I have an AT&T Palm Pre Plus, I purchased it from an ATT sales rep a few days ago and it is running 1.4.1. It is quite amazing and I'm loving it would sell it for $700 though
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney88 View Post
    Yes, I have an AT&T Palm Pre Plus, I purchased it from an ATT sales rep a few days ago and it is running 1.4.1. It is quite amazing and I'm loving it would sell it for $700 though
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Saw 1.4.1 with my own eyes.

Another poster in AT&T section of this site said 1.4.1 aswell. http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-nor...plus-have.html
    All that proves is that 1.4.2 is on some and 1.4.1. is on some. And what that means is that 1.4.2 is available.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney88 View Post
    Pics or it ain't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmapes View Post
    Just went to a san Diego att store and asked if they had pre's in. The assistant mgr it's been delayed until next month. Att is clueless!!!!
    Did you ask if they saw the manager if he saw the internal Channel Communications page in regards to the equipment brief on the Palm Pre Plus? Some of these people can be clueless at times.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmapes View Post
    Just went to a san Diego att store and asked if they had pre's in. The assistant mgr it's been delayed until next month. Att is clueless!!!!
    It's more likely the store people are clueless or just making things up because they can't legally spill the beans, even though it's already out there.
    The only way I would accept a 1 month delay is if at&t were figuring a price drop from $149- then I wouldnt mind waiting for a possible $100 savins

Otherwise the Palm Pre Plus needs to come out ASAP for us ever so waiting!
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    One more week....