Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    You know what should we do now, call the corp store and tell them, "Give us a day or else we are going to Big red"

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Is that really an option. The whole point of waiting for the GSM Palm Pre is the ability to switch sim cards and devices, talk and browse, international travel, and a faster data connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by rev12 View Post
    Is that really an option. The whole point of waiting for the GSM Palm Pre is the ability to switch sim cards and devices, talk and browse, international travel, and a faster data connection.
    I said to call not to buy
    Went in to an AT&T store in Corpus Christi, TX where I was talking to one of the extremely nice and helpful managers about the Pre's upcoming release and after she went to the back to check their inventory for me, she came back with one in hand and gave it to me to play with in the store "this isn't a demo copy, it's exactly what we will be selling - just bring it back to me when you're done." so, that was pretty awesome - the only bad news is she said that while they do have working, final production copies in the store (though none out on display) she didn't think they were actually going to be selling them until the 1st or second week in June... bummer. But, I still got to play with the phone for about a half hour and ran it through it's paces somewhat (all the while demonstrating/explaining it to the two people that were there with me).
    Hey, wrong thread, post/check in http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...launch-25.html

The rumors there say May 16th. I'm still hoping for that.
    <<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
    nice, now hopefully it'll be priced competitivly with verizon's. ah who am i kidding, i'll probably grab one no matter what.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Yep, just saw that too
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    awesome news may 16th is not far away at all. I don't know if I'll be able to get one right away, but I do plan on upgrading soon.
    wow, just got back from Ironman2 and I get more good news! All right!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Finally!!!!!
    I hope Palm will start selling AT&T ones on the dev devices page as well...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    At last yes May 16th.
    I just hope Max's unlock will work...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I just hope Max's unlock will work...
    I'm pulling for you Toni and all the other Northerner's who will be trying that.

I'm just so happy that AT&T finally has released a date. Stinks have to wait another week, but so happy to have a solid date when I can finally get my Pre+ and retired my iPhone 3g.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Yep, as I mentioned earlier, my rep in Raleigh, NC casually revealed it's May 16th several days before the 'May 2nd' launch date. Hooray for all of us!
    Finally. Now I can stop checking this thread. I can't wait to go to Best Buy and get my Pre Plus with the instant rebate.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Woot! Well, I still have to wait for upgrade day (18th)...but at least I know it'll be there for me when I'm ready! Now to get that deal on the touchstones...
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Finally. Now I can stop checking this thread. I can't wait to go to Best Buy and get my Pre Plus with the instant rebate.
    Bwahahahahaha, you and me both. I'm going to miss refreshing this post about 1000 times a day waiting for an updated launch date