Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    Agreed!
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    Sigh, I just bought the touchstone kit for $20, and I find myself holding the back cover pretending it's the pre. I need help.
    I started ordering my accessories from Amazon last week. They've been arriving the past couple days and my wife asked if I was going to open them. I had to tell her they were only accessories and useless without the phone.
    I am no marketing genius but it makes perfect sense to me that ATT should launch the phone this Sunday for Mother's Day. My wife has been pining for this phone ever since it came out on Sprint and her little Treo 680 is running on fumes (literally).

Ordered all the accessories from Amazon - now we just need the phone like others on the board are saying. Well at least, she will have SOMETHING as a gift on Sunday. Come on ATT, I got the perfect plan now. You can run with it and don't even have to give me the credit - just the Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by snvyas View Post
    I am no marketing genius but it makes perfect sense to me that ATT should launch the phone this Sunday for Mother's Day.
    I was actually thinking the exact same thing! perhaps this sunday will be the day? I hope so.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bela41 View Post
    I started ordering my accessories from Amazon last week. They've been arriving the past couple days and my wife asked if I was going to open them. I had to tell her they were only accessories and useless without the phone.
    Hehehehehe I just ordered 2 touchstone's and a car charger from Radio Shack yesterday...now all I need is my AT&T Palm Pre+ and I can actually use them
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Sigh, I just bought the touchstone kit for $20, and I find myself holding the back cover pretending it's the pre. I need help.
    Bwahahahahaha AT&T should cover counseling (and medication) costs for all of us!!!! LOL
    Finally received my Verizon Pre Plus. It is really amazing. I was able to plug in all my accessories (I bought them in anticipation for AT&T - then I switched to Verizon *better signal in my neck of the woods). I am loving having 3G service at home. Now I can finally say farewell to this forum thread (I having been checking it constantly for the past week). Thanks for the fun. Good Luck and see you at the Preware forums!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jseven View Post
    Finally received my Verizon Pre Plus. It is really amazing. I was able to plug in all my accessories (I bought them in anticipation for AT&T - then I switched to Verizon *better signal in my neck of the woods). I am loving having 3G service at home. Now I can finally say farewell to this forum thread (I having been checking it constantly for the past week). Thanks for the fun. Good Luck and see you at the Preware forums!
    Hey that's no fair--nooone likes a quitter LOL Congrats on getting your V Pre+. Hopefully us desperate AT&T Pre+ users will get ours someday
    I think the tempatation to "jump ship" and go to Verizon should scare AT&T into releasing it sooner rather than later. The only thing stopping me is that
    1. Their customer service and billing practices are really inferior to Att (in my experience)
    2. We have family plan and I would have to pay for two different contracts.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kipEE View Post
    I think the tempatation to "jump ship" and go to Verizon should scare AT&T into releasing it sooner rather than later. The only thing stopping me is that
    1. Their customer service and billing practices are really inferior to Att (in my experience)
    And my Palm Pre theme that I have installed on my iPhone 3G just isn't cutting it any longer
    Quote Originally Posted by kipEE View Post
    The new deal with free hotspot is really tempting. What's keeping me is your #1, 3g much faster where I'm at, sim cards, and my student discount. I really hope AT&T somewhat matches what verizon is offering, and anyone living in a bad AT&T area, it's a no brainer going with verizon unless your a sim fan.

Good luck on big red jseven, while this thread has been fun, I too am looking forward to The day when I can leave this thread behind.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    My husband thinks my head is going to explode before the phone finally gets released! I let him know about you guys on this forum, and that I am not alone! That may scare him more....
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    I know but seeing those screen shots make me feel warm in side lol.

btw your sig use ē not ť lol
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Why must they tease us so!!
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    I know but seeing those screen shots make me feel warm in side lol.
    As close to the real deal as we're gonna get right now .....

Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Just got a txt from my at&t rep and he said he just got an email saying the Palm Pre release date is May 16. Hope this is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by rev12 View Post
    Just got a txt from my at&t rep and he said he just got an email saying the Palm Pre release date is May 16. Hope this is true.
    I really, really hope that is correct.

I just called another store nearby (Sawtelle Blvd in West LA), and was told no idea on the release date, and they haven't even gotten a training phone or demo units.
  19. 3FC
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I've considering going to verizon as well.. realllly considered it, I like the mobile hotspot thingy too, sounds awesome. The only real reason I haven't is I'm scared to try another company, no idea what to expect and don't feel like signing a 2 year contract to find out.

I hear alot of complaints about AT&T, but haven't really had any problems myself, and well.. I just know what to expect from them. Otherwise, I probably would have gone off to Sprint when they got the Pre in the first place.. just DYING for this phone (

Even tried to get some of my friends on verizon to switch (seemed like a no brainer if you're already on the network with all the deals they were offering) so I could get my fix lol, but no takers.
  20. 3FC
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Oh yeah may 10th/16th would be awesome.. mothers day/right after my birthday either would make my day!