Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malstorme View Post
    It reads:
    "
    Hello __________,

Attached is the latest presentation update. Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Best regards,

___________"

Doesn't appear to be anything interesting.

Mals
    Dang, I was hoping for something like
    "Hello,
    Yes I have the stock and have not sold it to anyone per your orders. I can't believe all the anticipation, little did they know we've had them in stock for weeks. mwahahahaha"
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jseven View Post
    Not crazy at all. I have used the feature numerous times on my old iPhone 3G (it would kill my battery). I guess it depends on the urgency of your work/personal life. For the most part I really do not see myself doing that with this phone. . Call me old fashioned, but I like using the phone in the "classic" way. I enjoy Headphone/Headset combos.The rated talk time is not as robust as most other phones.I also wouldn't want to buy a bluetooth I even ordered the 1400mAh. I am not one to carry around an extra battery or buy a charger for one. I am however stocked with docks. One for the house/car/job. I find that being a bit more handy than talking and emailing. You should definitely wait for the AT&T Pre.
    Agree it kills the battery life, but I have a couple of extra batteries always charged, however for the most part if I can hit the charger in the office or the car for about half an hour around mid-day the battery makes it. Since I am never far from one of those options during the day I have no issues. For the times I am out all day and into the night for a dinner, night sporting event, etc., then the spare battery comes in handy. I can keep it in my pocket and not even know it is there.. I plan on the same approach with the Pre--already have two docks and a spare battery.....yet no device!
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    I have three batteries for my Centro and a spare battery charger ready to go for my Pre Plus whenever I get it - HELLO ATT HOW BOUT A DATE!!!

So of course I will then have 4 batteries for my Pre, when I get it, sigh.

I have a friend with a VZW Pre Plus and she is giving me her touchstone dock since the case she has on it and loves does not support touchstone. Win for me. All I will need is to get a touchstone for my car and I will be all set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt321 View Post
    Wow, that's really good to know, thanks!

That's actually kinda a cool idea, use a touchstone in the car. Probably makes all your friends go "Wow!" I'll have to see if there's a good spot for me to place it. Probably after I actually get the Pre, that way I can see if it'll stay in place with the phone on it.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ures-here.html

Lots of great pictures and ideas in there!

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Stumbled across one on Craigslist!!! AT&T Palm Pre Plus 16 GB

Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Training unit??????
    Really not sure about that Craigs posting. May be Gizmodo all over again.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Really not sure about that Craigs posting. May be Gizmodo all over again.
    Hehehehehe good point
    Mal, thanks for the pics. Again, this is comical. The informant says we have the ads ready. Really? So ads are ready but the release date is being held in secrecy. Ummmmm, ok. This is starting to look like a late May/early June release. Again, I don't need it today. Just give a date. That's all.

As far as the Craigslist seller, that is crazy. Selling a 'unit' before it is even released. But it is not in the box!!! O k. Training unittttt!
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Got an idea... since that "employee" who's selling that AT&T unit on Craigs clearly doesn't care about corporate policies, maybe he's willing to spill the beans on the date?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Got an idea... since that "employee" who's selling that AT&T unit on Craigs clearly doesn't care about corporate policies, maybe he's willing to spill the beans on the date?
    I know right!!! But I don't think that reps even know what the release date is. I would bet that only those in the C-Suites in Dallas know and they're not telling.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    After I saw Barry's post, I immediately contacted said 'employee' with some questions. Will let you guys know if/when I hear anything back.
    Quote Originally Posted by By Vociferous on Tue, 04 May

Release date is May 14th. That is the date we have been told at my store that we can begin selling the phone. We have a working pre plus here in the store and Ive been pushing it hard to new customers who have been intrested in the iphone.
    http://www.precentral.net/att-palm-p...reaks-out-wild
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I noticed that earlier, so I replied to the poster for verification but haven't seen a response back yet Haven't heard a 5/14 date (Friday) in all the various dates that have been tossed around to this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by npyle View Post
    Training unit??????
    Probably. Buyer could use WebOS doctor version for AT&T upon release. Doubt H/W will chage.

1). If it is being offered for sale by an AT&T employee, he/she doesn't care about his/her job, because termination will occur.

2). It could have been stolen by a non-employee.

In either case, criminal charges for theft will likely be pursued! Not smart to mess with the "Big A"! ..... for $400 cash ... where was this person when god was handing out brains ...

TTB
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 05/04/2010 at 12:01 PM.
    Just called two stores, one corp, one auth.
    Auth said 14th may but may be pushed back, he was saying at&t does that sometime.
    Just called an AT&T corp store, and he said that they got the demo (plastic) units, but as far as he knew they hadn't gotten the training phone. Unless the manager intercepted it before any of the employees saw it, I wonder if maybe that's why they haven't announced anything yet, if they haven't even gotten the training phones out to everyone.
    That phone isn't real... It's the dummy phone. The dummy phone that was previously posted has the same three windows open and the time is stamped at 12:00.
    Sigh, I just bought the touchstone kit for $20, and I find myself holding the back cover pretending it's the pre. I need help.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    ...I need help.
    Agreed!
    tim