1.    #1  
    Im in the UK, the palm catalogue only displays free applications. Where are all the applications i can pay for??
  2.    #2  
    why do the most boring questions get answered and a simple thing like this getting ignored? can somebody please answer the above question id really appreciate it
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Bought in the UK, activated in the UK, with UK sim? If so, you should be able to see paid apps. Contact Palm support.

Maybe you should ask in the GSM forum..
    Quote Originally Posted by tamz786 View Post
    why do the most boring questions get answered and a simple thing like this getting ignored? can somebody please answer the above question id really appreciate it
    It might be because there is a forum for UK Pre called GSM Pre that you should be asking this question in. It might also be because this question is answered in the stickies in that forum.

I'm gonna be kind and have a go at answering. You need to go into Device Info and check what version of firmware you have. Chances are you don't have the latest one, 1.4.1 which is the one with paid apps. I think there is an even later one than that which isn't out in UK yet. My Pre is in for repair so I can't check