1.    #1  
    So I'm slowly waiting for the USB crack that is on my current PRE to spread to my screen and render it unusable..

I'm curious if I do decided to purchase another Palm phone if I get a pre Plus would it work in Canada/Bell ?

No changes to the PLUS aside from storage/ram/meta button right?

Anyone know off hand?
    I don't know.

I've been waiting for it to come to Canada since the Pre was released in Canada. I just can't let myself go CDMA and I know a new device will be HSPA.

There's been rumours of Telus/Bell getting it, but don't know.
  3.    #3  
    Yea I have little faith in that...

so torn... already on my 2nd pre - we don't have the great exchange deal like Sprint so is it worth me buying another pre??

2 Pre's in under 1 year doesn't give me much hope that #3 will be the charm to last until a new device is out..
    Quote Originally Posted by izkeepsitreal View Post

so torn... already on my 2nd pre - we don't have the great exchange deal like Sprint so is it worth me buying another pre??

2 Pre's in under 1 year doesn't give me much hope that #3 will be the charm to last until a new device is out..
    Quality has gotten better
    If the crack isn't killing you yet, just wait it out for a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by izkeepsitreal View Post

Consider getting one on Craigs and activating it yourself?

I've seen barely used Pres going for around 200 including a Touchstone kit.

Mine's rock solid so far, just passed the one month mark today. Got my first on Palm Sunday last month, and exchanged for 2 over the 2 days.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Consider getting one on Craigs and activating it yourself?

I've seen barely used Pres going for around 200 including a Touchstone kit.

Mine's rock solid so far, just passed the one month mark today. Got my first on Palm Sunday last month, and exchanged for 2 over the 2 days.
    Ya I've had a peak, just this is my 2nd device - so another $200 = $600 on phones in under a year... hard to justify...

My 1st pre lasted 3 days, had a screen crack from overheating I think..

2nd pre has gone a good 7months and I use a touchstone charger only use the USB to load music/WOQI which is very seldom and got a crack stemming from the USB door about 1 month ago..
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    From the word of someone who works at Bell, I'll believe it when I see it

I'd also like one of these