1.    #1  
    I recently doctored my phone and got it back to default. Everything was running smoothly. I logged onto the Facebook application and it automatically added everyone from my facebook to my contacts...which i didn't want. So I went to my contacts and removed facebook list from my contacts. It removed almost all of my contacts except for the last few contacts I added in the past 2 weeks. I had all of my contacts before I logged onto my facebook so i know they made it over after I synced it with my palm profile. i'm so sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by cachorropedorro View Post
    I recently doctored my phone and got it back to default. Everything was running smoothly. I logged onto the Facebook application and it automatically added everyone from my facebook to my contacts...which i didn't want. So I went to my contacts and removed facebook list from my contacts. It removed almost all of my contacts except for the last few contacts I added in the past 2 weeks. I had all of my contacts before I logged onto my facebook so i know they made it over after I synced it with my palm profile. i'm so sad...
    I would recommend a full erase and see if that helps fix it.
  3.    #3  
    So doctor again?
  4.    #4  
    My palm profile sync says I only have 14 contacts.... I used to have 96 :'(
    How many of those 96 contacts did you port over from your old phone? I had the same issue because I had my contacts set up to back up to my palm profile. When I doctored my phone, the only contacts that came back were ones that I had entered into my Pre after porting my old numbers from my old phone. Luckily, I still had my contacts saved in my old Palm Desktop application, so I was able to import those (there is a link on how to do this on Palm's website). My suggestion from here on out would be to set your contacts to back up to Google or Yahoo or MSN. Something other than the Palm Profile...I haven't had much luck with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cachorropedorro View Post
    So doctor again?
    No. Go into device info and click reset options. Then select full erase and re-enter your profile information when prompted.