1.    #1  
    Just wondering... I'm at work at the moment and unable to get into WOSQI... Is it possible to install CPUScaler through Preware?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a lot. Big help... I think the 800 MHz is killing my battery a little much when it's just on standby... I already have enough battery problems as it is...
    Have to say that I tried CPUScaler on a stock kernel and had to take it off again as the phone kept locking up with the lower speed set to anything below 500MHz. Your experience may be different.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  5.    #5  
    So should I go for the 500-800 option? Would that be the best bet?
    CPU scaling (via app, command line, script, etc) should not be used on a stock kernel for anything other than 500-600mhz ranges.

The stock kernel doesn't have the necessary voltage settings to run other frequencies stably.
  7.    #7  
    I currently have the newest SPK, so I should be good. It's so much nicer than before... Snappier... Loads apps better... Love it.